New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Me: Votes slappy as scum and MD4L as Indy SK

Swag: He’s voted town all game (everyone else including him had before last night too LOL)

It’s hard to say that you wanted to lynch Slappy based on your behavior.  I realize it’s convenient to reduce everything down to a numerical compilation rather than do a qualitative analysis, but that’s the truth fam.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I used the motion detector on Malf last night and he went nowhere

motion detector learns if any actions were used on a player, or if anyone used actions.

i used an action on myself. shouldnt i have shown up on it?

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Motion_Detector

also, you never mentioned if you saw anyone visit me

did they?

MWil basically wants us to believe that he is the only Town remaining with an active ability and he’s so incompetent that he’s disavowing the census results he used earlier to “check” Malfatron, who clearly spotted the trap I laid down for Slappy yesterday, and had Slappy kill himself anyway.

Not one bit of this is believable.

I didn’t believe you at all SwAg, so thereby visiting Malf who never directly claimed and merely softed his claim made me certain of all three of you. You’ve lied all game, so I visited Malf to confirm that he and touch are in fact town. You’ll be mistaken to go down this road on me, as deep down you know for certain what I would have done if I was kingmaker scum. I’d have voted you and bought myself a day arguing that you were a lot and I was sure you were scum, while probably getting another 2 faction hits in.

4 hours ago, FinneasGage said:
13 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I am teammates with Finn. I investigated him and he is green. So am I.

I will put my invest wherever you want it tonight. I dont like responsibility. 

why would none of you idiots tag me in this? 

4 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

oh **** i just realized something

slappy is mafia 100%

kill me if that's wrong

but it's not 

Do you think Slappy is mafia because you arent green, but actually red?

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I didn’t believe you at all SwAg, so thereby visiting Malf who never directly claimed and merely softed his claim made me certain of all three of you. You’ve lied all game, so I visited Malf to confirm that he and touch are in fact town. You’ll be mistaken to go down this road on me, as deep down you know for certain what I would have done if I was kingmaker scum. I’d have voted you and bought myself a day arguing that you were a lot and I was sure you were scum, while probably getting another 2 faction hits in.

“I would have killed myself as my faction’s redirector to get rid of you, the person who I thought could turn my ability into a second kill.”

That is what you’re going with.

Just now, SwAg said:

“I would have killed myself as my faction’s redirector to get rid of you, the person who I thought could turn my ability into a second kill.”

That is what you’re going with.

Or I would have killed Touch/Malf. I value thread play and reads more than arguably anyone here.

Better yet, I kill touch and redirect Malf to you to get rid of 2 of the best 3 players in the game.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Or I would have killed Touch/Malf. I value thread play and reads more than arguably anyone here.

Better yet, I kill touch and redirect Malf to you to get rid of 2 of the best 3 players in the game.

Clearly, seeing as you missed at least my claim, and Slappy’s inconsistencies.  You didn’t care about any of that a day ago, and tried to go edgelord when I characterized you as obsessive with my thread play.  Now here we are.