New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

That is very interesting. I would assume that means either we dont have a vig or you just foolishly signed my death warrant. 

Your death warrant?  Mafia are not going to believe I’m Vanilla, meanwhile you’re on the suspect list and they’ll keep you alive to keep the numbers ambiguous.  

If a Vig hits you, good for them playing the odds.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, I was a 1-shot census taker, who could use the ability on either the final lynch or the wagon that I am on.  

I voted Naz past the deadline, and then chose Naz (final lynch) because my vote was off of him.

I have nothing else.

You saw me swing to Naz (followed by a couple others) and your reason for me being scum is I didnt "mainline" it. 

That is full 100% derp. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Your death warrant?  Mafia are not going to believe I’m Vanilla, meanwhile you’re on the suspect list and they’ll keep you alive to keep the numbers ambiguous.  

If a Vig hits you, good for them playing the odds.

I did say if we have a vig you signed my death warrant. I am not worried about scum hitting me, youve created paranoia around me. Im worried one of your stupid followers is going to blindly ride your jock.

Which, btw, is once again wrong.