Week 16 GDT: Jaguars @ Falcons

.Buzz

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Yeah, I'm not that infatuated with a guy who's played "some LT" and "projecting" a RT to move to LT because he had a left handed QB at Bama.

I'd much rather take those type of chances/go OL later.

Both are great OL prospects and maybe that changes as time moves on but give me a potential #1 WR over them at this point.

U can even plug them into rt and move Taylor to guard cuz he seems to struggle with speed

Do u think the cowboys regret picking tyron smith who was a rt at usc and moving him to left tackle

Edited by LinderFournette

1 minute ago, LinderFournette said:

U can even plug them into rt and move Taylor seems to struggle with speed

That's not how the OL works.

Moving guys isn't as easy as you act like it is. Taylor has shown plenty enough to think there's a chance for a special RT. We aren't replacing the one spot that we may have a chance for something good for a long time on the OL.

Edited by .Buzz

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

That's not how the OL works.

Moving guys isn't as easy as you act like it is. Taylor has shown plenty enough to think there's a chance for a special RT. We aren't replacing the one spot that we may have a chance for something good for a long time on the OL.

Taylor has flashes bit for every flash theres been a mistake like a hold or a sack given up.  Yall keep hyping him up as some greek god at rt.  Every starting ol on this roster is playing average to replacement level. 

"Let's cause all these odd position switches with our top 5-10 pick instead of adding a potential elite player at a different position that also would help the team tremendously."

Like...why?

Its clear as day our ol needs immediate help more then wr cuz even minshews mobility can't hide the flaws. 

Just now, LinderFournette said:

Taylor has flashes bit for every flash theres been a mistake like a hold or a sack given up.  Yall keep hyping him up as some greek god at rt.  Every starting ol on this roster is playing average to replacement level. 

Do you just disregard the rest of the post besides my part saying he should stay at RT or what?

You said the same thing about Chark being a bust and had zero chance to develop into anything. For someone who is obsessed with the draft and young players you expect immediate dominance with no error from them right out of the gate.

12 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Its clear as day our ol needs immediate help more then wr cuz even minshews mobility can't hide the flaws. 

You don't reach/do what your saying with a top 8-10 pick.

You can find OL past the top 10. 

Edited by .Buzz

Do you just disregard the rest of the post besides my part saying he should stay at RT or what?

You said the same thing about Chark being a bust and had zero chance to develop into anything. For someone who is obsessed with the draft and young players you expect immediate dominance with no error from them right out of the gate.

I don’t expect dominance from a rookie but your man Orlando Brown Jr. was a rookie last yr.. to date he’s given up 2 sacks I’m just saying that’s a stark contrast to the 9 Taylor has given up this year alone.

Just now, DuvalsKing said:

I don’t expect dominance from a rookie but your man Orlando Brown Jr. was a rookie last yr.. to date he’s given up 2 sacks I’m just saying that’s a stark contrast to the 9 Taylor has given up this year alone.

100 percent.

I'm not saying Taylor is some lock to work out or he's been flawless. He has plenty of work to do. But he's not a guy I'm even slightly thinking about replacing or giving up on. He's flashed plenty and he clearly is immensely talented. Not everyone develops as quickly as others or steps in and has that type of success right away.