2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

1 hour ago, mountainpd said:

You will need to add him to your roster on your docs then his information will appear on the extend tab i think.

Yeah...can't seem to do that. The sheet keeps reloading anytime I try to enter in information. 

1 hour ago, D82 said:

Yeah...can't seem to do that. The sheet keeps reloading anytime I try to enter in information. 

Try it now...I'm in your team roster wb and loaded Dak into the 2020 sheet and it seems to be working fine...I put his name in the extension sheet for Tagged players which starts at row 26.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

With a potential scheme change upcoming, LAC is listening to offers for 4-3 DE Joey Bosa.

PM me if you're interested with an offer included in the pm

You're gonna upset guys if you start tagging them just to announce someone is on the trade block.

The CBA does mention "it's own or better choices in the applicable rounds", read this last night before making my post.  We do this every year with the tenders.  An early trade takes place where the original pick is no longer available and a tender is placed.

I didn't think either party would be upset with the decision I made to expedite this transfer.  Personally, I don't have the time to go verify if picks are original to the team or not when doing this stuff.  

If I had forced Miami to give up their 6th overall pick I would have lost another GM.  Sometimes you can't follow every CBA rule to the T.

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

The CBA does mention "it's own or better choices in the applicable rounds", read this last night before making my post.  We do this every year with the tenders.  An early trade takes place where the original pick is no longer available and a tender is placed.

I didn't think either party would be upset with the decision I made to expedite this transfer.  Personally, I don't have the time to go verify if picks are original to the team or not when doing this stuff.  

If I had forced Miami to give up their 6th overall pick I would have lost another GM.  Sometimes you can't follow every CBA rule to the T.

I didnt see that in the CBA nor did I find that anywhere online. 

Miami doesnt have the 6th overall pick, I actually think it's the 4th or 5th and that wouldve been ludicrous anyway for Feiler. Everything I found simply states a pick in Tendered round.

10 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Hey man. Don’t fret it I don’t quit on these things, I think everyone is on board in the main and not even sure there is a debate to be had, I checked before my tender offer and all the rules State is equivalent round value which I do have. If I didn’t have a second rounder then imo it would rise to my first rounder which clearly I wouldn’t want after trading so muc( to get to #2.

i also would not have traded my initial pick had I not traded out of that spot. 

I would say my bid included my pick number I was proposing and agree if I did have two 2nd rounders like I did originally then it would have to be my first of the two.

Edited by mountainpd