Week 17 GDT - 49ers @ Seahawks

N4L

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• 49ers
    • Seahawks

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/30/2019 at 01:20 AM

On 12/30/2019 at 12:39 AM, PapaShogun said:

Nah. The last five weeks the 49ers have essentially become like Seattle hanging by the skin of their teeth. The defense is doo doo now. Winning close games week after week isn't championship football. We'll see what happens. Saints look like the best NFC team.

The two weeks rest is going to be very good for them. They have had a brutal sechedul the last 5 weeks and an early bye week killed them this season. I still say Niners are the best team in the NFC by hair tho

8 hours ago, Spartacus said:

We see that kind of stuff every week. How many good fast drives have you seen an offense make just for random defender #2 going down on the field like he has a tummy ache and miraculous he is always back a play later. Flopping isn't prevalent in football but it happens almost every game IMO. 

But Fant was on offense. If he was trying to stop the clock, the Seahawks I think would have had a 10 second run off. Unless he assumed the loss of that ten seconds was worth getting a clock stoppage in contrast to spiking the ball + loss of down to stop it. If the Seahawks had a timeout they would have lost it if Fant was "hurt". Surely he at least knew that. I don't know, Fant seemed to have made a dumb move faking the funk.

Edited by PapaShogun