The Commitnent to Excellence Mock Draft

OG_C2X

26 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You're a Carr supporter that subconsciously has to take shots at Amari Cooper. Carr already had a true #1 WR and legit couldn't get him the ball so we had to trade him. 

Why does a "true number one" who is in his prime get shipped out for a pick?  Why does that same "true number one" get benched during the 4th quarter of the most important game Dallas has played all season?  Those are  indisputable facts.  Let me guess, Gruden is an idiot and so is the Dallas coaching staff.  Cooper is elite bc you say so.  Absolute foolishness but coming form you I expect nothing less....

If you average 19 out of 24 games (all sub 100 yard performances) he's had in Dallas he has averaged 49 YPG during those 19 games.  Those are facts you can not dispute.  The dude has a 4 huge games out of the 24 played in Dallas and you're calling him an elite #1.  He showed when he is the focal point of an O, which he was in Oakland at least in the mind of D coordinators he was a drop machine and inconsistent as they come.  

He has the NFL passing leader in yards throwing to him, an elite run game and Oline and also a very good Wr playing next to him.  If you put Cooper on the Jets he is at best average and is a player who can not be the focal point of a team and have success, which is exactly why he is a number 2.  

Inconsistent as the come, bad hands, traded for a pick, benched by the team that traded for him in a key divisional game for T. Austin and you're still drinking the Kool Aid LOL You the definition of a clueless homer.  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

If you put Cooper on the Jets he at best average and is a player who can not be the focal point of a team and have success.  

Cooper had 1,000+ yards in 3 of 4 seasons where he played here playing with one of the worst quarterbacks in NFL history. 

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Cooper had 1,000+ yards in 3 of 4 seasons where he played here playing with one of the worst quarterbacks in NFL history. 

DHB nearly had 1K with us for one season.  What's your point? 

If a WR is on the field for nearly every snap and averages 116 targets per season during that 4 year span he better have 1k yards unless he is a complete bum.

What about the rest of the facts I had in my prior message.  Care to comment on those or do you just spew out your totally worthless, uneducated opinion such as Carr being one of the worst QB's in NFL history and Cooper is an elite #1.  Why bc @NYRaider says so LOL.  That has a lot of validity HAHAHAHA

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

12 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

DHB nearly had 1K with us for one season.  What's your point? 

If a WR is on the field for nearly every snap and averages 116 targets per season during that 4 year span he better have 1k yards unless he is a complete bum.

What about the rest of the facts I had in my prior message.  Care to comment on those or do you just spew out your totally worthless, uneducated opinion such as Carr being one of the worst QB's in NFL history and Cooper is an elite #1.  Why bc @NYRaider says so LOL.  That has a lot of validity HAHAHAHA

Nearly had 1,000 yards for one season? Cooper has had 1,000+ yards in 4 of his 5 NFL seasons and has consistently produced at a Pro Bowl #1 WR level. There's no debating it. The only year he has ever struggled in his career is 2017 when he was playing with Derek Carr post injury, that's a fact. 

Carr is second in most losses within 6 years of an NFL career, that's why he's one of the worst quarterback's in NFL history. 

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Nearly had 1,000 yards for one season? Cooper has had 1,000+ yards in 4 of his 5 NFL seasons and has consistently produced at a Pro Bowl #1 WR level. There's no debating it. The only year he has ever struggled in his career is 2017 when he was playing with Derek Carr post injury, that's a fact. 

Carr is second in most losses within 6 years of an NFL career, that's why he's one of the worst quarterback's in NFL history. 

Like I said with all of those targets he better have 1K or else he is a total bum.  19 out of 24 games in Dallas he averaged 49 YPG.  What do you have to say about that?

Care to comment on why Gruden shipped him out or why the team that traded a 1st for him benched him during the 4th quarter in a key divisional game for T. Austin?  Does that happen to elite #1 WR's  LOL  He's elite bc @NYRaider says so LOL

If your stance that Carr is one of the worst QB's in NFL history then you're saying that Brad Johnson is a better QB than HOFer Dan Fouts bc BJ had a higher career winning percentage and a Super Bowl victory?  I just want to understand your logic if there is any logic to your flawed nonsensical opinion...

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

4 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Like I said with all of those targets he better have 1K or else he is a total bum.  19 out of 24 games in Dallas he averaged 49 YPG.  What do you have to say about that?

Care to comment on why Gruden shipped him out or why the team that traded a 1st for him benched him during the 4th quarter in a key divisional game for T. Austin?  Does that happen to elite #1 WR's  LOL  He's elite bc @NYRaider says so LOL

If your stance that Carr is one of the worst QB's in NFL history then you're saying that Brad Johnson is a better QB than HOFer Dan Fouts bc BJ had a higher career winning percentage and a Super Bowl victory?  I just want to understand your logic if there is any logic to you nonsensical opinion...

As I highlighted earlier, the same can be said about guys like Hopkins, Julio, OBJ, and Allen. They have a few very dominant games and then average between 50-60 yards per game outside of that. Do all of those guys suck? 

Did I say he's elite? Nope. I said that he's a #1 WR as he has shown because he can consistently get you 1,000+ yards and 8-10+ TDs every season. There are only a few guys that have produced at a similar clip to Cooper. 

Carr's literally the second worst QB in NFL history at getting the only stat that matters, which is wins. 

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

As I highlighted earlier, the same can be said about guys like Hopkins, Julio, OBJ, and Allen. They have a few very dominant games and then average between 50-60 yards per game outside of that. Do all of those guys suck? 

Did I say he's elite? Nope. I said that he's a #1 WR as he has shown because he can consistently get you 1,000+ yards and 8-10+ TDs every season. There are only a few guys that have produced at a similar clip to Cooper. 

Carr's literally the second worst QB in NFL history at getting the only stat that matters, which is wins. 

Do elite #1's like Julio or NUK get traded for a pick?  Do those guys get benched during key divisional games?  Why do you think "elite Cooper" was traded and then benched?

James Jones was a #1 on our team a few years ago and so was DHB.  Clarify what you mean by #1 because being a number 1 on a team doesn't mean a thing.   You have also called Cooper an elite #1 LOL. Also do some research this is the 1st season that Cooepr has ever had 8 TD's in his career.  More nonsense from @NYRaider

So if the only stat that matters is wins when it comes to QB's then you are saying that Brad Johnson is a better QB than HOF Dan Fouts bc he had a better career winning percentage and a Super Bowl win?  I wan't to make sure I am following your logic here Hahahaha

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

7 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

So if the only stat that matters is wins when it comes to QB's then you are saying that Brad Johnson is a better QB than HOF Dan Fouts bc he had a better career winning percentage and a Super Bowl win?  I wan't to make sure I am following your logic here Hahahaha

Carr puts up mediocre individual stats and wins games at a historically low rate so I think it's safe to say he's one of the worst consistent starting QB's in NFL history. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Carr puts up mediocre individual stats and wins games at a historically low rate so I think it's safe to say he's one of the worst consistent starting QB's in NFL history. 

Based on your logic are you saying that Johnson is a better QB than Fouts?  It's a yes or no question and if the answer is yes you're a hypocrite and your opinion is worthless.  

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

4 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Based on your logic are you saying that Johnson is a better QB than Fouts?  It's a yes or no question and if the answer is yes you're a hypocrite and your opinion is worthless.  

Fouts is a better quarterback because he had a better individual career. Carr is having average years statistically while losing at a historically bad pace.