BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, Counselor said:

When they actually do something great not when they have a single Pass Deflection

Lol, the three players I’ve homered this week is Watson, Eric Kendricks, & Richard Sherman.

I guess I need more players like Dawson Knox.

• Like 1

Just now, MD4L said:

Lol, the three players I’ve homered this week is Watson, Eric Kendricks, & Richard Sherman.

I guess I need more players like Dawson Knox.

Hell yeah you do. You wanted him in the draft remember? But you got stuck with Josh Oliver...

In all seriousness the Knox stuff if a running joke from me because of how y’all hype your guys.

Just now, Counselor said:

Hell yeah you do. You wanted him in the draft remember? But you got stuck with Josh Oliver...

In all seriousness the Knox stuff if a running joke from me because of how y’all hype your guys.

I had more than one person PM about draft stuff and I suggested Dawson Knox a couple times and neither owner was interested in the suggestion. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

When they actually do something great not when they have a single Pass Deflection

I talk about my guys more than most but I don’t homer the guys everyone knows.

Who needs to hear Julio Jones is great? We already know this. It’s fun seeing the younger/less relevant guys having breakouts or career years. That’s part of the fun building a team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

In all seriousness we endure people trying to trade everyone. It’s in our vices to have things we like and I like saying a guard had a great block. It’s more rewarding (when moderately done) than telling guys “my best player is playing like my best player”.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I talk about my guys more than most but I don’t homer the guys everyone knows.

Who needs to hear Julio Jones is great? We already know this. It’s fun seeing the younger/less relevant guys having breakouts or career years. That’s part of the fun building a team.

No one is as vomit inducing at this as Lukic

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

In all seriousness we endure people trying to trade everyone. It’s in our vices to have things we like and I like saying a guard had a great block. It’s more rewarding (when moderately done) than telling guys “my best player is playing like my best player”.

Endure? Lmao. I bet it’s so hard on your life. Especially when you wanted Cam Jordan and you did trade for Reed. Act like you don’t take part in it. 

Just now, Jlash said:

Maxx Crosby had more sacks than Nick Bosa. 

giphy.gif

See that’s a fun statement. It’s not saying anyone is a hall of famer. Crosby was good this year so it’s no shame saying guys he’s actually pretty good. Who gets offended by that?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

See that’s a fun statement. It’s not saying anyone is a hall of famer. Crosby was good this year so it’s no shame saying guys he’s actually pretty good. Who gets offended by that?

No one is offended. I’m saying the hyping of guys seems like it’s an attempt to influence voters and it sure doesn’t work on the people who actually know football like Jlash and myself.

• Like 1