BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

WSR Breaking News:

Nick Foles will be officially named the starting QB of WSR, not a real surprise.  Their offense however will feature a few undisclosed wrinkles.

Early reports from around the league have suggested that WSR would tank for Trevor Lawrence. Reports out of the organization today suggest not only do they not intend to tank, they plan to win their division outright. 

Stay tuned, there is more.

Edited by wwhickok

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

WSR Breaking News:

Nick Foles will be officially named the starting QB of WSR, not a real surprise.  Their offense however will feature a few undisclosed wrinkles.

Early reports from around the league have suggested that WSR would tank for Trevor Lawrence. Reports out of the organization today suggest not only do they not intend to tank, they plan to win their division outright. 

Stay tuned, there is more.

You'll win the 1st draft pick in the division for sure.

• Like 1

Reports are they plan to tank.

Other reports suggest they don't.

..bro if you blatantly tank say bye bye to whatever your plans were.

Also. "I'm spending cap just spend it..." And then not investing in a real QB is a nice way to tip your hand.

7 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Reports are they plan to tank.

Other reports suggest they don't.

..bro if you blatantly tank say bye bye to whatever your plans were.

Also. "I'm spending cap just spend it..." And then not investing in a real QB is a nice way to tip your hand.

First of all, I never personally ever suggested I was going to tank. However in this portion of FA I have targeted price conscious QBs.

I can appreciate the nicely 'threat' but I've never tanked in this league, unlike other ppl.

There were A LOT of QB injuries last year.

No one said I was done.

Edited by wwhickok

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

First of all, I never personally ever suggested I was going to tank. However in this portion of FA I have targeted price conscious QBs. There were A LOT of QB injuries last year.

No one said I was done.

No one said you were done. But when did you start? You've only invested in backups and/or Steelers. Not a reason in the world Mason Rudolph deserves a spot over plenty of others.

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

No one said you were done. But when did you start? You've only invested in backups and/or Steelers. Not a reason in the world Mason Rudolph deserves a spot over plenty of others.

Mason is my #3 QB. Fitzpatrick is bound to start at some point. And Foles IS going to be Chicago's starter.  Im investing 'future' into Mason. He is a guy i plan to stash for a bit.

If I were tanking I wouldn't be offering Anthony Castonzo a contract. The shark tank isn't far away.

Edited by wwhickok