BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

While i understand. I think disregarding the gaemplans is extremely disrespectful to the people who take rhe time to write them. I also think that they DO matter and there isn't a good argument to suggest otherwise.

If I remember what SirA said correctly, he does consider the gameplan as 1/3 of his voting process. He just considers it last. So if a team already wins on the first 2/3 of what he considers, it doesn't matter what the gameplan is. Not the way I vote but that's his prerogative. What I'm more considered about is that pesky unaccounted for 1/100th that SirA refuses to address.

Just now, wwhickok said:

I am resetting my Twitch. Next week, on Beyond the Pylon I intend to do a Week 5 Preview.

Also open to topic suggestions. 

One player/position each team should target in a trade based on what we've seen the first few weeks.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I am resetting my Twitch. Next week, on Beyond the Pylon I intend to do a Week 5 Preview.

Also open to topic suggestions. 

I'm planning on finally doing a mock on Thursday so you could react to that.

While I'm at it, let me shamelessly plug my 2 round NFL mock draft I just did in the mock draft subforum. Go check it out.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, rackcs said:

If I remember what SirA said correctly, he does consider the gameplan as 1/3 of his voting process. He just considers it last. So if a team already wins on the first 2/3 of what he considers, it doesn't matter what the gameplan is. Not the way I vote but that's his prerogative. What I'm more considered about is that pesky unaccounted for 1/100th that SirA refuses to address.

Okay BUT that's not what he did tonight. He literally posted N/A in regard to the gameplan on every game. Thats my issue.  The complete refusal to even acknowledge the gameplan, which really comes into play in regards to how that talent is being used or if it even is.  there isn't a single sport in existence that is 100% based on talent alone. Strategy (gameplanning) is a part of them all.

Edited by wwhickok