Vaccaro trade rumors...

whodatworm23

17 hours ago, navysaintsfan said:

I've been saying burn it down to the ground for years now xD

There have been a few of us on that bandwagon. I know you have been, I have been, @whodatworm23 has been. The only thing knocking me off this bandwagon is a deep playoff run and a different strategy from Payton, and one that is clear to see.

I'm not for burning it down when we still have had elite offense.  I only want average defense.  If we're gonna keep having historically bad defense though, then we might as well trade Brees, and every other decent player we have and start over.

38 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

I'm not for burning it down when we still have had elite offense.  I only want average defense.  If we're gonna keep having historically bad defense though, then we might as well trade Brees, and every other decent player we have and start over.

Its been that way every year since 2014. Great-Elite offense and pathetic defense. It ain't happening. We are investing too much money at QB to be fielding the horrid teams we have. Brees has to go. We need to start over, and the sooner the better.

12 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

Its been that way every year since 2014. Great-Elite offense and pathetic defense. It ain't happening. We are investing too much money at QB to be fielding the horrid teams we have. Brees has to go. We need to start over, and the sooner the better.

Yes, it's not gonna happen, I agree.

Archived