HH gets:
OF Mike Trout
SP Stephen Strasburg
HH's 2021's 6th round pick (via bD)

bD gets:
OF Mookie Betts
SP Jacob deGrom
SP Jose Urquidy 

bD's Take: It's a pretty even 2 for 2 deal, it's mainly preference, downgrade power #'s from Trout to Mookie but with Trout's foot surgery, I would predict Mookie gets more SB's to make it work. While I feel like I have a ton of power bats to withstand a loss of potential 50 HR Trout to a 30-35 HR Mookie. To do that I get an upgrade for my ace from Strasburg to deGrom. To this point, deGrom is not only better but has been much more durable the last 5 years, so getting that was big in a H2H where I can almost count on my ace being around for most matchups. I like Urquidy, he might not ever be a fantasy ace but has the makings of a potential solid #2 if all goes right, which is a nice arm to add as a sweetener. 

Might have a 2nd blockbuster as a 2nd part of this deal here soon. 

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

SAX asked me to post Aaron Nola as available. I guess he has multiple offers that he’s unsure of. In need of RP, OF, 2B upgrades and preferably a SP downgrade. dM on Twitter @jbiss

Edited by crab1106

Another Deal

nagahide gets:
SP Aaron Nola
OF/1B Trey Mancini

bD gets:
OF Victor Robles

bD's Take: I believe my team is almost complete for short term and long term success. I lose pitching here in Nola but wanted another combo OF to replace Mookie and I get it here. With deGrom and 7 other solid SP's I'm fine there IMO.