PF1-Tim Duncan

C1-Kareem Abdul Jabbar

PG2-Oscar Robertson

SG2-Kobe Bryant

SF2-Larry Bird

PF2-Karl Malone

C2-Shaquille O'Neal

• Like 1

I think attacking it from a best fit angle makes it more interesting. MJ is my best player of all time, Lebron is my #2, I need both of them. This leaves no room on the team for Magic, can't have 3 ball dominant guys, none of which are great shooters.

KAJ, Shaq, Wilt, Hakeem... their greatest strengths were how you could feed them in the post and they would produce, but with MJ and Lebron we don't really need that out of our center. We've got the scoring. We need defense and rebounding, and really just a rim runner in terms of offense. I am taking Duncan over Russell since he offers a bit more on offense, won't be regular 1st option but will feast on mismatches.

I have Bird over Durant all time, but it's pretty damn close, and Durant is a better shooter with more length. I find that more valuable in this lineup. He gets the 2nd forward spot alongside LBJ.

That just leaves PG. I want Lebron acting as the de facto point on offense, so I want 3 things here, defense, 3 pt shooting, and passing so he can run the offense for stretches to take burden off Lebron. Stockton fits that bill pretty nicely, pest on defense and very smart, underrated 3 pt shooter who just didn't play in an era or offense where the 3 was prioritized hence low volume, and obviously all time passer.

PG- John Stockton

SG- Michael Jordan

SF- Kevin Durant

PF- Lebron James

C- Tim Duncan

B team I am building around Magic and Bird, and want to mimic the showtime Lakers to fill in the blanks. Going w/ KAJ for the chemistry w/ Magic, but pretty damn interchangeable between him, Wilt, Hakeem and Shaq. SG we need speed, strong finishing, and good defense. PF we need rebounding, outlet passing, and defense. I don't trust Kobe ever taking a backseat role so we are going with Wade. Give me KG at PF.

PG- Magic Johnson

SG- Dwyane Wade

SF- Larry Bird

PF- Kevin Garnett

C- KAJ

Best players left off: Shaq, Wilt, Hakeem, Bill Russell, Kobe, Oscar

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I was with you until …. >:(

why you mad at gasol?

I need a center to get out the way on offense so giannis and magic can do their things. plus plays great defense and is a great ball mover/passer

had to go old school post play (tho they are both the main ballhandlers so that is more new school too) with new school spacing

Edited by 11sanchez11
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

why you mad at gasol?

I need a center to get out the way on offense so giannis and magic can do their things. plus plays great defense and is a great ball mover/passer

had to go old school post play with new school spacing

If that's the case there are plenty of better choices. Hakeem or if you want a shooter even Dirk can do Gasol's role better. What about my 2nd favorite player all-time KG??? He did it all.