The MMA Thread | Jones-Miocic officially set for UFC 309 at MSG in November

beekay414

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

We haven’t talked about Colby getting the next shot. Thoughts?

He sits on the sidelines, and gets gifted a title shot.  IDK.....not a fan of Colby, and hope Leon kicks his head off, but I could see him grinding out a UD against him.

Any best bets for UFC 287?  I think I am going to go Ponz by KO for a +400

5 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

He sits on the sidelines, and gets gifted a title shot.  IDK.....not a fan of Colby, and hope Leon kicks his head off, but I could see him grinding out a UD against him.

Any best bets for UFC 287?  I think I am going to go Ponz by KO for a +400

So on the surface I kind of get but after all the crap Dana says about you cant sit on your spot, you gotta fight to the top, its crazy to me that Colby is just gifted a shot

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I think if something outrageous happens in the co main this weekend, Colby getting a shot could change 

Gilbert Burns would have to KO Masvidal in 3 seconds to get a shot

Now Jorge could do something spectacular and make things interesting i just dont see how Gilbert has a shot at the title 

11 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I don't think anything changes tbqh. If Jorge wins, Dana's gonna keep Covington-Edwards in hope that Colby wins and then we get that Covington-Masvidal heat for the title. 

Only thing stopping that would be if Conor beats Chandler...then of course Conor fights for the belt next

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Only thing stopping that would be if Conor beats Chandler...then of course Conor fights for the belt next

Going to be funny if he fights Chandler at 155 and gets a title shot at 170. Or even if he fights chandler at 170, a title shot for him would still be funny.

Colby would beat the dog piss out of Conor 

1 hour ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Going to be funny if he fights Chandler at 155 and gets a title shot at 170. Or even if he fights chandler at 170, a title shot for him would still be funny.

Colby would beat the dog piss out of Conor 

Theres not a snowballs chance in hell that fight is at 155