The MMA Thread | Jones-Miocic officially set for UFC 309 at MSG in November

beekay414

25 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Ian Garry/Neal, I mean I didn't think it was this great performance. I feel like Garry is at least 2 fights away from a #1 contender fight. He is talking Leon, Leon would smoke him

IMG is one of those types that everyone loves to hate, call a fraud, etc but his skill set is undeniable and I don't think there's anyone on the planet that just smokes him. He's so well schooled in MMA and has natural talent that simply can't be emulated. The problem with last night is that he respected Neal too damn much. 

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Costa always brings it on fight night. It's getting him there that's the issue. 

Agreed. The only fight where he maybe didn’t bring it was against Izzy. But then again, Izzy was at his peak powers that night and just completely picked him apart piece by piece. 

Costa is a big name, fun personality and I think fans have embraced him and his weirdness. Because of that, even with his recent losses, i still think he’s one good win away from the titleshot.

I still want to see Costa/Khamzat. That would be a banger

1 hour ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Agreed. The only fight where he maybe didn’t bring it was against Izzy. But then again, Izzy was at his peak powers that night and just completely picked him apart piece by piece. 

Costa is a big name, fun personality and I think fans have embraced him and his weirdness. Because of that, even with his recent losses, i still think he’s one good win away from the titleshot.

I still want to see Costa/Khamzat. That would be a banger

You have to do a 4-way of Costa-Khamzat-Strickland-Whittaker in some combo imo

4 hours ago, beekay414 said:

IMG is one of those types that everyone loves to hate, call a fraud, etc but his skill set is undeniable and I don't think there's anyone on the planet that just smokes him. He's so well schooled in MMA and has natural talent that simply can't be emulated. The problem with last night is that he respected Neal too damn much. 

he is ultra talented and I do agree with him, the Neal mugshot was gold but going after his wife/kids is too far. make it about the fighters