The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

Also, Khabib would've lost to Dustin if the fight happened anywhere else. That non-air conditioned Abu Dhabi arena saved his *** from that RNC that Dustin had deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

This dude isn't as unbeatable as people think. I think Gaethje is gonna floor his *** and he already has his built in excuse (yes, I know, it's brutal but it's also really true).

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Also, Khabib would've lost to Dustin if the fight happened anywhere else. That non-air conditioned Abu Dhabi arena saved his *** from that RNC that Dustin had deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

This dude isn't as unbeatable as people think. I think Gaethje is gonna floor his *** and he already has his built in excuse (yes, I know, it's brutal but it's also really true).

Yeah but Dustin didn't have the legs wrapped either. But I could agree. 9 times out of 10 he gets that. I also think Dustin could take Usman if he fought at 170. 

I don't think Gaethje floors him but his dad being gone, as fortunate as it is will be an excuse that's overused. If Justin can actually stay off the fence, he could win.

Edited by BullsandBroncos

6 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Yeah but Dustin didn't have the legs wrapped either. But I could agree. 9 times out of 10 he gets that. I also think Dustin could take Usman if he fought at 170. 

I don't think Gaethje floors him but his dad being gone, as fortunate as it is will be an excuse that's overused. If Justin can actually stay off the fence, he could win.

Not sure Diamond going to 170 is a good idea.

Also if Khabib signs the contract it should negate any excuse but it will be there if he loses. Again i know thats terrible to say, I certainly wouldn’t fault him for retiring now and I’m glad Dana isnt pushing him at all but the idea of there being a built in excuse is wrong. I didnt think Walt Harris had a built in excuse either. I was rooting for him but i dont think anyone used the loss of his daughter as an excuse 

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Not sure Diamond going to 170 is a good idea.

Also if Khabib signs the contract it should negate any excuse but it will be there if he loses. Again i know thats terrible to say, I certainly wouldn’t fault him for retiring now and I’m glad Dana isnt pushing him at all but the idea of there being a built in excuse is wrong. I didnt think Walt Harris had a built in excuse either. I was rooting for him but i dont think anyone used the loss of his daughter as an excuse 

Why not? He's by far the biggest LW fighter in the division. Says he walks around at 205-210. 

Edited by BullsandBroncos

20 hours ago, beekay414 said:

wow bro... just wow. 

Anywho, it was a guillotine and never had control of his body, very difficult to finish if you dont have control. But dont let facts stop you.

Edited by GSUeagles14
  • Like 1

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)