The MMA Thread | Poatan saves 303

beekay414

Sad Baby GIF - Sad Baby Huhu - Discover & Share GIFs

I swear I take losses from my favorite fighters in MMA harder than they do. Props to Justin. That was a hell of a kick.

Not sure where Dustin goes from here. My friends think he still has one more title run left in him but that loss might be it. Maybe he gets a couple more big name fights but don't think he'll ever get another shot in that division full of killers unless he pulls a Bisping and fills in last minute. 

4 hours ago, JonStark said:

Sad Baby GIF - Sad Baby Huhu - Discover & Share GIFs

I swear I take losses from my favorite fighters in MMA harder than they do. Props to Justin. That was a hell of a kick.

Not sure where Dustin goes from here. My friends think he still has one more title run left in him but that loss might be it. Maybe he gets a couple more big name fights but don't think he'll ever get another shot in that division full of killers unless he pulls a Bisping and fills in last minute. 

Yea Dustin is in an interesting spot but the good news is he has never fought Islam/Volk so if they hold the belt he will get a shot after another 2 wins

• Like 1