Las Vegas Raiders Total Control Mock Draft - Littleton is a Raider!!

DTMW78

40 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Dantzler, Dye, Eason, Brooks

Replace Fromm with Eason. Add Jacob Phillips and Pittman Jr. maybe Raekwon Davis to that list and it looks good to me.

Edited by OG_C2X

5 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Lol hell no

Didn’t mean that to come off mean. yes I like Phillips also but no way in this universe is Fromm above Eason. He is Chad Pennington after the injuries.
But you are right about Phillips

Dye is good and kinda hand wave ehh at that point. It depends on what Mayock wants. I wouldn’t be surprised if we drafted Gordon. Good value tons of potential and high ceiling low floor risk pick mid round.  I love Eason and definitely wouldn’t mind him here. Fromm is literally nothing without his run game. Yes he’s a smart WCO QB not a strong arm but we don’t need anymore game managers

3 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Didn’t mean that to come off mean. yes I like Phillips also but no way in this universe is Fromm above Eason. He is Chad Pennington after the injuries.
But you are right about Phillips

Dye is good and kinda hand wave ehh at that point. It depends on what Mayock wants. I wouldn’t be surprised if we drafted Gordon. Good value tons of potential and high ceiling low floor risk pick mid round.  I love Eason and definitely wouldn’t mind him here. Fromm is literally nothing without his run game. Yes he’s a smart WCO QB not a strong arm but we don’t need anymore game managers

It's like you really have NO IDEA who our coach is. Lol

Also not surprising we agree on everything except QB...

Edited by OG_C2X

9 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

Also not surprising we agree on everything except QB...

😆

its all good man. I just want the Raiders to do good I don’t give a rats *** who the QB is as long as we start that turn winning games and going deep in the playoffs and possibly Super Bowl. Been a Raider fan all my life. Grew up in Riverside in a Raider household. 
If Carr can do it then great! I just want to be that threat again. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

He likes the deep shot too. Remember Gannon he was no noodle arm either

First ummm while it wasn't a noodle he by no means had a rocket arm. Like at all. He had an average arm. He could throw the deep ball, but it wasn't his strong suit and struggled with throwing any types of throws before Gruden made his career. 

Second. Fromm has enough arm to play in Grudens offense. Eason has a rocket arm but he is a jitterbug and a mental midget in the pocket, no thanks. 

Edited by OG_C2X

1 minute ago, OG_C2X said:

First ummm while it wasn't a noodle he by no means had a rocket arm. Like at all. He had an average arm. He could throw the deep ball, but it wasn't his strong suit and struggled with throwing any types of throws before Gruden made his career. 

Fromm has enough arm to play in Grudens offense. Eason has a rocket arm but he is a jitterbug and a mental midget in the pocket, no thanks. 

Yes I exaggerated Fromm’s ability. I do like him especially more than Jimmy G in San Francisco.

i like the higher potential of other candidates. But I am sure Fromm can operate well under Gruden.

Pick #80 the raiders select

giphy.gif

Michael Pittman JR

Really like this kid, think he and Jeudy would make a great pairing.

Jeudy, Williams, Renfrow, Pittman, Waller and Moreau gives Carr a great set of receivers

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DTMW78 said:

Pick #80 the raiders select

giphy.gif

Michael Pittman JR

Really like this kid, think he and Jeudy would make a great pairing.

Jeudy, Williams, Renfrow, Pittman, Waller and Moreau gives Carr a great set of receivers

Good pick! That receiver core is looking good 🙂