Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

Just now, The Orca said:

It's not anti town

1. You claimed nontown

2. I had to use it to see if the roleblock was still alive and using it on me...hitti t claiming nontown is the logical play

Yes, it is anti town. Even if you completely missed what my play was, EVERYTHING I had done was town sided. Everything. 

as far as it being the “logical” play, I vehemently disagree. You weren’t even reading what I was saying at all. Otherwise you would have known that the case on Md4l was closed air tight long before the final day. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Yes, it is anti town. Even if you completely missed what my play was, EVERYTHING I had done was town sided. Everything. 

as far as it being the “logical” play, I vehemently disagree. You weren’t even reading what I was saying at all. Otherwise you would have known that the case on Md4l was closed air tight long before the final day. 

Yes...when I started it the day before and told you all to double lynch...oh yeah when i was roleblocked...town didnt even know there was one xD

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

explain what i did bad?

When that's the question you ask and not "didn't you see all of the good I did?", you shouldn't get mvp. It's not the person who ****s up the least. It's the player who won the game for their side.

• Like 2

On 1/26/2020 at 12:34 AM, The Orca said:

I tried to hit MD4L and my move failed. He either protected himself or I was roleblocked...resulting in no hit. Could be Touch also (but im guessing no one will entertain this

Figured Dingo wouldnt block me...but I'll let you all decide

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Furthermore @The Orca md4l claimed to be vanilla town and survived you trying to hit him. You didn’t wonder why, at all?? 

LVP was clearly touch... didnt read the thread

Just now, rackcs said:

When that's the question you ask and not "didn't you see all of the good I did?", you shouldn't get mvp. It's not the person who ****s up the least. It's the player who won the game for their side.

I didnt say I should get MVP...I said if I didn't hit two civs...read