Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

What are you missing? Your hit was redirected on one night and you went right back to it to place another one the following night? 

Lmao...you truly suck

N1 Mwil

N2 Gopher

N3 redirected to Josh

N4- told Daboyle im not using the hit but was modblocked

N5 MD4L hoping we got the redirect but then was roleblocked

N6 you 

Edited by The Orca

31 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Anyone that says I'm MVP is wrong. I just stayed the course.

I usually pick someone day 1, Matts started as that person and I quickly shifted to Racks, and run with attacking them. I'm fortunate he ended up being scum because I would have looked terrible locking scum on him as town. Otherwise, I piggybacked @Malfatron and his results and suspicion on Pickle and BCB. Then Dingo and MD4L kinda fell into our laps.

On 1/23/2020 at 8:57 PM, Malfatron said:

i think scum is 

md4l

dingo

bcb 

pickle

@Slappy Mc

Props to @Malfatron for calling a 4 of 5 on day 2!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

I’m sure you guys have all seen the “feel good stories” where a football team lets their challenged water boy put on pads and score a TD in a garbage time

Usually the coach of the other team is in on the plan and instructs his players to just kinda stomp their feet behind the kid as he stumbles into the endzone.

now imagine if, after scoring, that kid thought he should be named team captain moving forward 

• Like 1

On 1/26/2020 at 12:27 AM, daboyle250 said:

As the night continued, the Neighbourhood Watch Association was getting angrier and the tension was palpable. Any trust that was built over the past 20 years continued to deteriorate. They had noticed someone who was trying to back up and decided to killed this person. When they approached the corpse, they removed his hood and discovered it was Doris Thatcher (@rackcs), the redirector

tumblr_mwfzgnjbV31qlvd4eo6_500.gifv

Despite killing off the policewoman, the danger's far from over... but it doesn't matter. They must figure out which figures are the remaining policemen and eliminate them... for the greater good.

IT IS NOW DAY 6

IT WILL END SUNDAY AT 10PM.

So @theuntouchable I correctly surmised that Racks was redirect that I lynched and decided to use the hit again...ultimately revealing the roleblock no one knew about helping show clearly there were more mafia and moves they had...yet that was an atrocious play...why?