Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

The fact that Orca is willing to entertain the idea that Pickle is mafia is either A) A ploy so that we trust him. B) Him finally bussing him. C) Orca actually sees that the way that Pickle (and a few other people) responded to Malfs results of being redirected to Counselor and the proceeding banter after, was really not a good look for Pickle.

Either way. I am WAYYY more confident in a Racks lynch than a Orca lynch. If Orca votes with Town today, that would go a long way in me being more trusting towards him.

I can’t get behind a racks lynch, IMO, it’s his classic town meta to an absolute tee. It’s just not as noticeable because Swag isn’t here. 

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I can’t get behind a racks lynch, IMO, it’s his classic town meta to an absolute tee. It’s just not as noticeable because Swag isn’t here. 

See and I see it the exact opposite. This is how he acts when hes mafia. Super low profile. No contributions other than votes to prevent him from being punished. Half-hearted posting to play up he is trying to be involved. 

I'm almost lock he is scum.

18 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So scum is trying to flip this on me? Hilarious. No Malf I was told nothing night 1 

TBH you are kinda doing it to yourself. You and Malf essentially can clear each other with a positive result from a Pickle lynch, yet you both have flipped on each other. I believe you are both town and overthinking.

Its Pickle or Racks today. I'm going to follow @Whicker and hope he chooses one of those two.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

TBH you are kinda doing it to yourself. You and Malf essentially can clear each other with a positive result from a Pickle lynch, yet you both have flipped on each other. I believe you are both town and overthinking.

Its Pickle or Racks today. I'm going to follow @Whicker and hope he chooses one of those two.

Malfs a clown if he flipped on me