Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Malfatron what happens if scum redirected a vanilla player n1 since you are hard pounding that there is a redirect and its scum?

No move to be redirected huh.....

that is certainly possible, sure.

that a nilla player was redirected

i doubt it though since there were so many soft claims

44 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If I get 5 likes to this post I will share my thoughts 

Seriously...not getting enough love here

43 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Why dont you vote Pickle if its the opposite of protecting him.

I can see it going either way...that's for you all to decide. I havent made up my mind yet fully

29 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i will like your post when you post your thoughts orca

and thats the best deal you will get

Give me 2 then 

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

No but I think Pickle is 99% confirmed whereas orca is like 90%

You are really bad at this

So here is what I think people have missed

1. There were 3 kills N1, 2 kills N2. Why?

If Malf is telling the truth it can be deduced that Counselor is a killer. My guess, the SK. If Malf is telling the truth doesnt mean Pickle is lying. Could very well be Counselor is lying to get Pickle lynched (more on that later). Now given how kills are usually posted in writeups (Its Daboyle so this is kind of a guess), I would suggest Counselor is the SK. He has a beef with Matts, Matts dies N1. Matts is revealed in the 2nd slot. Here is the fun part. 3 kills N1 and 2 kills N2. Counselor was Jailed/Blocked. He is a killer is the most logical conclusion imo

2. Pickle is Mafia. Why?

So here is the reaching but crazy theory that may be accurate. I think if Malf is telling the truth that Pickle would be mafia. Here is why, town Pickle imo would immediately think he was being setup by Malf/Counselor. This totally could be the case, but if I remember what I read a little while ago he was more straight to the point that the host screwed up. Now I think how and why he made this declaration is cause the host really did screw up or Counselor is lying. He really was told his move failed, but should have been told he was jailed (assuming Malf and Counselor are telling the truth). I really think he was blocked in some manner N1, and I really think the host made a snafu in flavor. Then add in Pickle would probably hit Squire N1 just for fun as mafia (more of a feel then anything else here but fits with the kills). Who was revealed 3rd on the kill list N1...Squire

3. What I think is going on...is anyone reading at this point?

I think Malf roleblocked Pickle N1 in some manner

I think Malf roleblocked Counselor in some manner N2

I havent seen the host clarify, so I'm guessing Counselor is lying and Pickle is telling the truth 

No kill N2 and Counselor jailed...he is the SK

I also think Pickle is mafia because his reaction immediately was to blame the host (maybe rightfully so) and not blame a setup (which I was thinking at first)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Seriously...not getting enough love here

I can see it going either way...that's for you all to decide. I havent made up my mind yet fully

Give me 2 then 

You are really bad at this

So here is what I think people have missed

1. There were 3 kills N1, 2 kills N2. Why?

If Malf is telling the truth it can be deduced that Counselor is a killer. My guess, the SK. If Malf is telling the truth doesnt mean Pickle is lying. Could very well be Counselor is lying to get Pickle lynched (more on that later). Now given how kills are usually posted in writeups (Its Daboyle so this is kind of a guess), I would suggest Counselor is the SK. He has a beef with Matts, Matts dies N1. Matts is revealed in the 2nd slot. Here is the fun part. 3 kills N1 and 2 kills N2. Counselor was Jailed/Blocked. He is a killer is the most logical conclusion imo

2. Pickle is Mafia. Why?

So here is the reaching but crazy theory that may be accurate. I think if Malf is telling the truth that Pickle would be mafia. Here is why, town Pickle imo would immediately think he was being setup by Malf/Counselor. This totally could be the case, but if I remember what I read a little while ago he was more straight to the point that the host screwed up. Now I think how and why he made this declaration is cause the host really did screw up or Counselor is lying. He really was told his move failed, but should have been told he was jailed (assuming Malf and Counselor are telling the truth). I really think he was blocked in some manner N1, and I really think the host made a snafu in flavor. Then add in Pickle would probably hit Squire N1 just for fun as mafia (more of a feel then anything else here but fits with the kills). Who was revealed 3rd on the kill list N1...Squire

3. What I think is going on...is anyone reading at this point?

I think Malf roleblocked Pickle N1 in some manner

I think Malf roleblocked Counselor in some manner N2

I havent seen the host clarify, so I'm guessing Counselor is lying and Pickle is telling the truth 

No kill N2 and Counselor jailed...he is the SK

I also think Pickle is mafia because his reaction immediately was to blame the host (maybe rightfully so) and not blame a setup (which I was thinking at first)

The above assumes Malf is truthful...not sold on that yet 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

point blank: based on what i know, you are the most likely candidate for the redirecfor.

which is the biggest threat right now to town

so unless you somehow convince me that you arent, im voting you

That's a big leap. Most likely a vanilla was redirected and not told cause no reason to (again unknown with Daboyle). That's a big leap yet you bypass that Counselor is a killer?