Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

If there is a SK out there and you can win with town, we would like you to follow a hit dictated by @Whicker each day. I think I can speak for everyone (including Whicker) that we like friendly others.

If there is a SK (I assume there is because 3 kills and then 2 kills the past couple of nights, though mafia having double kills seems possible)  he can go die in a tire fire because others are a curse and should be lynched.

But if you do kill mafia and have a WC condition with town I can thank you while town wins and we lynch you to end the game. 

• Like 1

Just now, DingoLadd said:

If there is a SK (I assume there is because 3 kills and then 2 kills the past couple of nights, though mafia having double kills seems possible)  he can go die in a tire fire because others are a curse and should be lynched.

But if you do kill mafia and have a WC condition with town I can thank you while town wins and we lynch you to end the game. 

I personally like putting friendly others in my games. It adds a unique twist to it. 

That being said, I have no problem with a shared victory as town.