Hot Fuzz Mafia - Game Over, Town (and Touch) has won!

Daboyle

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Good. We have a deal

Wanna bet that I'm town vig, when I am, you do the same as you ask me of Swag but you kiss my ***

If I'm the SK as you say then you get my Avatar for 100 years

Now who is chicken lmao....make whatever deal you want Touch in regards to my role/alignment

Let's make this interesting. Man up, oh wait mafia is too scared

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I think Counselor is just dumb. Unfortunately we didnt get Pickles role, but I still think the Pickle lynch cleared him and Malf. 

MD4L admitted to being scum in the thread and Counselor claimed him mafia. He is probably my weakest mafia read, but I have no doubt Racks and BCB are mafia.

Can you walk me through the pickle/malf/counselor thing again? 

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I think Counselor is just dumb. Unfortunately we didnt get Pickles role, but I still think the Pickle lynch cleared him and Malf. 

MD4L admitted to being scum in the thread and Counselor claimed him mafia. He is probably my weakest mafia read, but I have no doubt Racks and BCB are mafia.

I’m dumb? Keep calling me names 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I’ve already made the bet ..... kinda funny you continue to avoid me directly challenging you tho lmfao 

No, we bet on what you are

Now bet on what I am

Cause you know I'm the town Vig. That's why you wont bet. Hell I'll just make a promise cause you are so ******* scared to make 2 bets

I'll take a photo of me eating **** singing Swag is the best...if im the SK

Since you are mafia and wont take the bet I'll just do this, no bet needed if I'm the SK....but alas im the vig

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Can you walk me through the pickle/malf/counselor thing again? 

So Malf jailed Pickle day 1. Pickle claimed "his move was blocked."

Then day 2 Malf was redirected to Counselor who responded the following morning that "he was jailed."

A direct conflict of information. 

Pickle claimed Daboyle made an error in his PM (that he never received because he got his info in chat). 

Pickle refused to claim, refused to help and cried wolf the entire day. He gets lynched and his role is janitored. Malf gets hit the same night. 

Pickle was mafia and his death cleared Counselor and Malf. 

Also, BCBs response shortly after the conflict started (while seemingly not participating in anything else in the thread) implicated him as mafia with a quick bus of pickle.

Just now, The Orca said:

Now bet on what I am

Cause you know I'm the town Vig. That's why you wont bet. Hell I'll just make a promise cause you are so ******* scared to make 2 bets

Since you are mafia and wont take the bet I'll just do this, no bet needed if I'm the SK....but alas im the vig

That’s just it, I have a read on you which could possibly be wrong. I’m not 100% confident in what you are. 

if you actually are the town vig, then i have given you far more credit than you deserve. 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Now bet on what I am

I’ll take that bet

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So Malf jailed Pickle day 1. Pickle claimed "his move was blocked."

Then day 2 Malf was redirected to Counselor who responded the following morning that "he was jailed."

A direct conflict of information. 

Pickle claimed Daboyle made an error in his PM (that he never received because he got his info in chat). 

Pickle refused to claim, refused to help and cried wolf the entire day. He gets lynched and his role is janitored. Malf gets hit the same night. 

Pickle was mafia and his death cleared Counselor and Malf. 

Also, BCBs response shortly after the conflict started (while seemingly not participating in anything else in the thread) implicated him as mafia with a quick bus of pickle.

Thinking about it more I can’t really see counselor directly contradicting pickle with that if they were scum together. 

bcb is 100% scum based on his response to my announcement 

• Like 1