Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

You guys want me to give you the SK before I die? 

Purple, you guys have made your choice. I don’t fault you for that, but I’m basically a vindictive troll at this point. See you both in the losers circle.

I tried to buy us some time and accomplished that, but I guess the gig is up now.

Matts made the choice

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Here’s the truth:

I am 1 shot resurrect (I even hinted that with my Emily Prentiss joke), but I had the option to die as Town or come back to life as vanilla scum. Obviously with a roll like that I’m choosing to use it and wreak havoc. I wasn’t expecting my future faction to get red lettered twice and caught trying to kill you straight away.

I am also somewhat proud of myself and also feel bad going 4-4 with my Town reads (sorry Daboyle, Whicker, Orca 1.0, Wolf).

I was counting on scum hitting me early or getting lynched early and then feigning embarrassment and coming clean about faking results, which is something that I’d do as Town to and even hinted to Touch and SwAg that’s exactly what I did.

I didn’t include any of Touch, SwAg, Dome, or Malfatron on the tricorder early because they were my biggest non Town reads and I didn’t want to risk any of the red faction getting lynched on my account.

nice job

you played well :)

• Like 1