Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

3 of 5 hits on nontown sure. One of those hits however was Touch who pardoned only town last game and pardoned Slappy early who was easily MVP last game.

Dont care. He said he could win with mafia and at any point could have decided to do so like Dome did. It was the safe hit to see if the roleblock was dead

Just now, The Orca said:

Dont care. He said he could win with mafia and at any point could have decided to do so like Dome did. It was the safe hit to see if the roleblock was dead

Which was an obvious ruse to weed out mafia (which it did). 

my actions in thread lend credibility to me being town sided in actions, not even factoring in that my wincon was solely town sided and I never actually could side with mafia. 

this safe hit/roleblock nonsense has no bearing on any of it and is entirely irrelevant. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:
Just now, theuntouchable said:

Which was an obvious ruse to weed out mafia (which it didn't but I will stick to my own delusional opinion of the matter). 

my actions in thread lend credibility to me being town sided in actions, not even factoring in that my wincon was solely town sided and I never actually could side with mafia. 

this safe hit/roleblock nonsense has no bearing on any of it and is entirely irrelevant cause I played bad and shouldn't has sucked so much. 

FIFY

It completely outed pickle and BCB. Get a clue. 

By your own standard of a “good game” it’s quite contradictory to try and say I had anywhere near a bad game. I contributed far more than you ever even began to. 

Yeah it really is. He is ridiculous. 

It completely outed pickle and BCB. Get a clue. 

By your own standard of a “good game” it’s quite contradictory to try and say I had anywhere near a bad game. I contributed far more than you ever even began to. 

Pickle was dead and asking for a pardon isn't indicative of alignment lmao. BCB was outed when they late voted you lmao...you should seek help for your delusions 

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It’d be one of thing if you simply said that you made a mistake. 

instead you want to act like an asshat throughout that entire game towards me and then try to play pity party when I retaliate on top of being in complete denial over your actual involvement in that game. 

GTFO 

Ive said the hits were bad of Mwil and Gopher once flipped. The rest was good given the game and how I played it. My votes were spot on starting with Pickle. 

It would be one thing to give me any credit of any kind...but no LVP, worse game ever played, auto policy lynch cause he hit town, who cares if he found the roleblock, who cares if town won easily with his help

GTFO 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Pickle was dead and asking for a pardon isn't indicative of alignment lmao. BCB was outed when they late voted you lmao...you should seek help for your delusions 

A town player would never under any circumstances say “you should pardon me, you know my powers can save you”. Nor would they like a post where I explicitly ask for a brazen scum to come forward and then promptly reply “I’m hurt” to that post. 

My delusions? I guarantee you I’m not the only one that is confident bcb ousted himself with that comment. Go ahead and ask. I’ll wait. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

A town player would never under any circumstances say “you should pardon me, you know my powers can save you”. Nor would they like a post where I explicitly ask for a brazen scum to come forward and then promptly reply “I’m hurt” to that post. 

My delusions? I guarantee you I’m not the only one that is confident bcb ousted himself with that comment. Go ahead and ask. I’ll wait. 

I dont give a **** what your delusional mind thinks. Its so far up Swag's *** I dont care