Should the Cowboys TRADE Dak?

Uncle Buck

Should the Cowboys Trade Dak Prescott?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Cowboys Trade Dak Prescott?

• Yes! Trade him, improve other areas of the team and let MM develop a rookie.
    • No! He's a great quarterback and those are hard to find. Pay the man!

43 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

If Aaron Rodgers could slide, an injured Tua can slide in the draft. 

Completely different circumstances — Aaron Rodgers was still the 2nd QB off the board at 24; he slid because there weren’t any other QB-needy teams.

There are a multitude of teams in this draft that need QB.  I don’t even see Tua as a franchise NFL QB — but he’s getting drafted top 7 unless there are medical red-flags.  If there are, then there’s not much wisdom in trading up for him at all.

5 hours ago, TDTimes said:

Completely different circumstances — Aaron Rodgers was still the 2nd QB off the board at 24; he slid because there weren’t any other QB-needy teams.

There are a multitude of teams in this draft that need QB.  I don’t even see Tua as a franchise NFL QB — but he’s getting drafted top 7 unless there are medical red-flags.  If there are, then there’s not much wisdom in trading up for him at all.

If you are picking in the Top 10. Chances are you are in need of a new QB unless you've taken one high within the last 3 years. Many of the teams including my Cowboys should have been looking at Rodgers.