The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Ha, well, you're not going to like my answer.

So what Swag is doing is setting himself up here. He is going to let me be the lynch I’ll flip town and then he will claim Islan, and he will go back to this post and claim he eluded to it and you were all too stupid to pick it up. Daboyle gets lynched buying him an extra two days.

Just now, Counselor said:

So what Swag is doing is setting himself up here. He is going to let me be the lynch I’ll flip town and then he will claim Islan, and he will go back to this post and claim he eluded to it and you were all too stupid to pick it up. Daboyle gets lynched buying him an extra two days.

No, I'm not Islan.

Just now, Counselor said:

That’s copy and pasted from my own post. I noted my thoughts in list form.

12 hours ago, SwAg said:

Bcb

I begin my push on bcb.

12 hours ago, SwAg said:

Bcb had like seven votes at one point, then chaos erupted, and everyone dispersed their votes without explanation after I pointed out there was mostly no explanation for bcb from anyone despite their being reason.  And Ragnarok still gone.

I reiterate that no one is explaining their votes, and I clearly think that is an issue.  And after I voice that concern, a handful of people proceed to vote for nearly every person in the game, maintaining their vote on a person for an average of about 90 seconds.  None of which had any explanation.

12 hours ago, SwAg said:

Ragnarok last game:  this is bcb’s scum game to a tee.

Don’t you want to know what Ragnarok thinks this game about it?  You’re punting on the opportunity to hold a player’s feet to the fire when they routinely give little insight and have a comparison from the last game.

I think Ragnarok and bcb are scum together here.

12 hours ago, SwAg said:

Well, you’re not punting.  You can’t make Ragnarok show up.

12 hours ago, Counselor said:

BCB I trust Swag 

Counselor is willing to ride with me on bcb, which would push him nearly over the top.

12 hours ago, SwAg said:

Well, full disclosure, since I apparently was unclear: bcb seems like the coincidental benefactor of all the chaos and was no longer up for lynch despite doing nothing.  

So, I’m going with it.  The lines are sorta drawn for some players, though.

12 hours ago, Counselor said:

Now is my chance to rid the game of Orca

And that lasted about 90 seconds.  And the vote mania continued.

12 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Excited to see how this turns out! 

bcb showed up during this time to meme, which makes me think he does not care if he's lynched.  You know, like the Werewolf Don or something.

At this point, the VC is tied between bcb, Josh, and MWil.  Tk3 bailed on MWil.  Counselor bailed on MWil.  Bcb voted for Malfatron instead of voting to break the tie on himself.  Counselor voted for Josh despite fighting alongside him earlier and no indication of a falling out, and then he switched to Orca (which kept Josh in the lead and brought second place to a bcb/Orca tie).  Then was "too late" in switching to bcb.

Let's face it, you have to believe an incredible amount of "coincidences" to take Daboyle's information, along with the interactions of D1, and not come away suspicious of Counselor, Tk3, and bcb.  

Feel free to read Malfatron's compilation of quotes as well, which demonstrate largely the same thing.  This is not a long game so far, no reason to not re-read if you have to.

10 hours ago, SwAg said:

So, it’s merely a coincidence that bcb’s count was run up.

Then you cause some chaos, and at one point literally tell Josh — who was lynched based on association with you and flipped Town — to protect you.

Then you “trusted” me on bcb, and took the first opportunity to jump away from that.

Then bcb rolls through with a chance to tie break, and votes for neither of the two viable lynches at that juncture, who then happens to flip as a Wolf.

People can go re-read it.  It’s all there, and I’ve put the pieces together with Daboyle making the inquiry hyper focused with his result.

And then, to reiterate my D1 position, I would add Ragnarok to my list because he is hedging after being conveniently AFK and missing his vote.

9 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

And yes, this is how bcb starts his scum games.

He likes to come in and joke around and be present early D1.  Tends to be absent at voting time.

Now he can also do this as town.  You know he is scum when it's D3, he has barely been talked about, and has given no results.

9 hours ago, SwAg said:

So, his vote shenanigan at the end of the day yesterday, and everything relative to Counselor, that does nothing for you?

This?  

This actually goes against the bcb meta iirc.  As scum, he usually doesn't do anything to stand out early.

9 hours ago, SwAg said:

Would it have looked better to lynch Josh?  Because the other people up for vote are likely scum.

For bcb?  Probably.  Josh is a newer player and bcb could hide on that vote easier.

9 hours ago, SwAg said:

Are you scum?

Nope.  Are you?

9 hours ago, SwAg said:

Nope, but you're hedging an awful lot.

I'll read him over more tomorrow.

9 hours ago, SwAg said:

lol

See, I've continued to try to solve the game and draw connections for you to build off of even in the event that you choose incorrectly today and lynch me.  Counselor has completely shut down because he does not want to out his teammates anymore than he already has done.