12. @gopherwrestler
  13. @Ragnarok - Mobkilled N4 - Vigilant
  14. @theuntouchable
  15. @daboyle250 > Nazgul - Killed N4 - Isran
  16. @bcb1213
  17. @Forge - Killed N1 - Vigilant

Day One begins:

On 2/19/2020 at 1:42 AM, Dome said:

The group of Stendarr's followers peered over the hill at the abandoned fortress.

"This is it," Carcette whispered "Kill them before they know we're here."

Some of the Vigilants cast their mageflesh spells to prepare, others lifted their weapons in anticipation as they walked down the icy bank towards the lair.

"NOW!" Isran cried when they were close enough.

Vigilants screamed as they poured out of the forest from every direction and surrounded the stone building. "YAAAAAHHHHHRRRRRRRR!"

But as quickly as it started, it had ended. Everything was silent. Their surprise attack hadn't caught any of the beasts off guard. In fact, the beasts were nowhere to be seen.

"This isn't right. They should be here. There's no way they could've known-" Vigilant Adalvald's thought was cut short when a flash of fur came bolting out of the forest for him. "GGGAAAAAHHH!!!" he screamed as he was dragged into the woods. The entire group chased after him but lost site of him quickly in the dark.

Another man screamed from behind the group somewhere "AAAHHHHHH-" the group went chasing after the scream and were able to find the man, but it was too late.

Vigilant Tolan is dead. He was a Vigilant of Stendarr. (Win Condition: "Win when all threats to The Vigilants have been eliminated.")

The group went back to where Adalvald has last been seen and were glad to find him still clinging to life at the base of a tree. The group kicked in the door of the abandoned fortress and dragged Adalvald inside. Some of the Vigilants began breaking apart furniture to burn in the fireplace while others walked through the hallways and corridors to make sure the fortress was secure. 

Night One:

On 2/19/2020 at 7:13 PM, Dome said:

The group found @JoshstraDaymus. He'd propped himself up on a chair near the fire, fast asleep. 

"You warned the beasts we were coming!" 

"You might be one of them yourself!"

They pinned @JoshstraDaymus to the ground and ran a Silver Sword through his heart. 

Josh was a Vigilant of Stendarr.

You have until 10:20pm EST to finalize moves.

On 2/19/2020 at 7:33 PM, Dome said:

@rackcs and @Forge were patrolling the south side of the fortress, two beasts pulled them into the woods and ripped them to shreds.

They were both Vigilants of Stendarr.

As the group buried the bodies of their fellow Vigilants, they heard some rustling in the trees.

"THERE!" someone yelled and cast a spell, it lit up the entire forest! The spell stunned a Werewolf and the spell-sword ran his Silver Sword through the heart of the beast.

@MWil23 is dead. He was a Werewolf.

Night Two:

On 2/20/2020 at 8:07 PM, Dome said:

The group surrounded @Counselor.

"YOU'RE A WEREWOLF!"

"YOU KILLED TOLAN!!!"

Counselor tried to defend himself... "NO! I'm a follower of Stendarr! My application, it was a few boxes, it had @myname!!! And the formatting of the lines was all off with letters slumping off onto the next line!! Surely you all remember the Stendarr Application?!?!"

The group thought about it for a moment. 

"Total ***** move." One of them said and rammed a Silver Sword through Counselor's heart.

Counselor was a Vigilant of Stendarr.

On 2/20/2020 at 8:53 PM, Dome said:

@Pickle Rick was patrolling in the basement when he heard some crates creak. It's weird, since nobody else was down there, nothing should've been creaking. He went to investigate.

*awful sounds a human makes when they're being ripped apart by a Werewolf*

Pickle Rick was Keeper Carcette.

Night Three: 

On 2/21/2020 at 12:40 PM, Dome said:

The group surrounded @SwAg.

He was howling, really howling!

One of the men ran a Silver Sword through his heart and vanquished the beast!

SwAg is dead, he was a Werewolf (blue text)!

Night moves due by 9pm EST!

On 2/21/2020 at 6:06 PM, Dome said:

@Malfatron went got pretty drunk sitting by the fire with his friends, he got up to take a leak.

He wandered off into the woods to find some privacy, like REALLY far into the woods considering all the Werewolf attacks. Some would even call it stupidly far into the Woods.

The Vigilants found him torn to shreds in the morning. 

Malfatron was Celann.

Night Four

40 minutes ago, Dome said:

The group surrounded @Ragnarok.

"Wait, I'm a lawyer!" Pleaded rags

"Kill the lawyer!" Rufio shouted.

"Not that kind of lawyer!!!"

The group held Rags down and one of them ran a Silver Sword though his heart.

Rags was a Vigilant of Stendarr.

39 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Nazgul stumbled in....

"Guys... I'm here."

He looked down to see his intestines fall onto the floor.

"But I think they got me."

Nazgul was Isran.

It is now Day 5.

Night 5 will be Sunday at 9pm EST.

Night Five

Edited by Dome

Rules (Definitely read these):
Any violations of these rules may result in your elimination or replacement.

1. Do not discuss the game outside of this thread unless given permission by me to do so in your Role PM. 
    1. When you are eliminated and there is no chance for revival, you may be given a link to the dead-chat.
    2. If you have been in the dead-chat and come back to the thread and post/like a post/quote someone/interact in thread in any way, there will be grave consequences for your team.
  2. Do not copy and paste anything that I send you. Do not post a screenshot of anything that I send you. 
    1. You are allowed to talk about specific words or phrases in your role PM, as well as type out word for word anything that I send you.
  3. Generally, you may not skip a nightly move if you have one. Missing a nightly move will result in your move being randomized and you will be replaced.
    1. You can send in moves early and change them as often as you want up to the night move deadline. You can also leave a contingency move if you won't be around at night time when the nightly lynch is determined.
    2. Strategically skipping your move is acceptable. You must inform the host if you want to do this.
  4. Stay active and vote every day. (This rule is obviously subjective, you will be at the mercy of the host if/when this rule is enforced.)
    1. If you're active and driving conversation, you don't have to vote. This rule is to make sure people are participating daily.
    2. If you are gone for more than 24 hours, you may be mod-killed at any time.
    3. If you fail to vote for an unreasonable amount of time, you may be mod-killed at any time.
  5. Do not edit posts that will change a vote count. Do not edit posts that you submitted more than 5 minutes ago.
    1. Edits should only be made to fix spelling or grammatical errors
  6. If you are eliminated from the game you may make one final “Good Game” post.
    1. Please do not include ANY game related information in your farewell post.
    2. If your role wasn't revealed, you may not make a "Good Game" post. I will do my best to inform players when this happens.

Other Stuff (Read these or don’t, but at least pretend you did):

1. Voting deadlines will be announced at the start of each day phase.
    1. Timestamps will be used to determine deadlines, not a post by the host. For example a Day Phase ending at 10pm EST means that any vote with a 10pm or later time stamp is too late to be counted.
    2. Reaching a 2/3rds voting majority (At least 2/3rds of the games total living players must be voting together) will end the day phase, even if the voting deadline hasn't been reached.
  2. If the day phase ends in a voting tie we will have a 15 minute overtime.  (10pm Night deadline = 10:15pm OT Deadline)
    1. You may continue to vote for any player during OT, not just the players tied for the lead.
    2. ALL Night Moves will be do promptly at the conclusion 15 minute overtime
    3. If there is a second tie after the 15 minute overtime there will be no lynch and the night phase will begin
  3. Night moves will usually be due within 10-20 minutes of the lynch writeup. 
    1. If a day phase ends early due to the 2/3 Majority rule, this deadline may be extended.
  4. Flavor is just that, flavor. Intended to inform you of a move or action that occured but not necessarily describe it literally. If anybody wants any clarification on what is flavor and what is actual information, they'll need to ask me.
Edited by Dome

Tag List:

@11sanchez11@49ers4life52@AFlaccoSeagulls@amac@bcb1213@bigbadbuff23835@biggio7@Blahstoise@BleedTheClock@BrettFavre004@BringinDaPain,@BrotherlyLove@bucsfan333@buddy_z34@buno67@carl_sjunior@CAS22@coltsmanic808@Counselor@daboyle250@DawgX@devils1854@DingoLadd@Dome@FinneasGage@flyers0909@FourThreeMafia@fretgod99@FriendlyEnemy@Gambit Jango@Glen@gopherwrestler@HashtagFTW@Heimdallr@Hockey5djh,@iknowcool@incognito_man@Its A Sabotage@James@JammerHammer21@Jlash@JMG@jrry32@Karmaloop@Ketchup@khodder@kingseanjohn@KManX89@KOTN-93@Llamalover@Livewire@LuckyNumber11,@Malfatron@Matts4313@MD4L@Mega Ron@Mich_fan20, @mission27@MookieMonstah@MWil23@Nazgul, @Officer Ricky@OH-snelld4GB-IO, @PARROTHEAD @Pastor Dillon@Pats#1@PatriotsWin!@perikirest@pheltzbahr @Phire@Pickle Rick@pollino14@PR@PuntMyLumps@rabbisson@rackcs@Ragnarok@RandyMossIsBoss@ravens_rool28@ravishingone@Rearviewmirror@RuskieTitan@S-jax39@samgurl775@Shady Slim@sjfja_fkdldjs@skatebeanz@skrILL, @SkunkApes, @Slappy Mc@SoS@squire12, @sunnygsm,@SwAg@SwoleXmad@swoosh@teude@texans_uk@Texansfan713@Texas_OutLaw7@TedLavie@The Gnat@TheKillerNacho@The LBC@The Orca,@theuntouchable@TLO@titans0021@Tk3, @Troy Brown@Tugboat, @UofMfan909@Utley@Victor Cruz Pun, @VikeManDan, @Vindicatedxx@Whicker, @Wyld Stallyns

@Dome I'm always down for standard Town/Mafia but so many people get upset and quit trying when they are vanilla Town. The assassins and rebels in the palace each seem like fun. Cult setup is always a good time because it's got a lot of complexities and intricacies. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

@Dome I'm always down for standard Town/Mafia but so many people get upset and quit trying when they are vanilla Town. The assassins and rebels in the palace each seem like fun. Cult setup is always a good time because it's got a lot of complexities and intricacies. 

Standard mafia vs town could be a vanilla game or a role madness game 

I just mean it would be your standard informed minority vs the world setup 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dome said:

What do you guys want to play? Got a bunch of generic games I want to try and I can cover them with flavor.

Standards mafia vs town?

cult setup?

rebels in the palace? (town trying to lynch the king to win, not ratio based if king is killed)

assassins in the palace? (Assassins trying to kill the king before they’re caught by town)

whatever allows for the most policy lynch options to be in play is good with me.

• Like 2