Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

Orca not to sidetrack you but I’m running out of ways to be you, so like can I get some tips? I am ashamed at how many minion gifs I’ve looked at.

Try banging your head on your desk a few times and then post conspiracy theories.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I am just blown away that there are nearly 20 adults sitting here, who can read this, and come away with a conclusion that is anything other than "Jesus Christ."

If someone is a jerk, they're a jerk. If everyone is an jerk, then you're the jerk.

Substitute jerk for whatever adjective you find fitting.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

If someone is a jerk, they're a jerk. If everyone is an jerk, then you're the jerk.

Substitute jerk for whatever adjective you find fitting.

It has nothing to do with being a jerk or any other fitting adjective.  This isn't a game of feelings.  It's a game of coherence and functional thought, which I'm not shocked is lost on you.

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Orca not to sidetrack you but I’m running out of ways to be you, so like can I get some tips? I am ashamed at how many minion gifs I’ve looked at.

Take a look at vote counts and try to connect people as scum, make wild crazy theories, pick a fight with Swag to show your intellectual superiority, post some song lyrics, post some pics of Jodelle Ferland

That should last you until the end of the game lol

It has nothing to do with being a jerk or any other fitting adjective.  This isn't a game of feelings.  It's a game of coherence and functional thought, which I'm not shocked is lost on you.

I was thinking scummy or wrong. But I'm not surprised you didn't catch on or understand.

Orca:  I cannot conclude that this character who said the same thing in each write-up is the same, but the order of the kills, now that is incontrovertible evidence.

Maybe say that instead of acting like a POS

Doesnt take away from my point about the order