Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Flailing scum huh?

No surprise you'd resort to your little attacks.

Everything seems to be an attack to you this game.  You’re doing anything you can to only give the appearance of involvement, and then disengage.

Just now, SwAg said:

All you’re doing is posting quotes of me making the same joke, or quotes of me not taking responsibility for a lynch that I opposed.  This is utterly incoherent.

Trying to discredit me by attacking the point as utterly coherent isnt going to work this time.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Everything seems to be an attack to you this game.  You’re doing anything you can to only give the appearance of involvement, and then disengage.

Not everything.  Just when you actually attack.

So pushing a case on you is the appearance of activity?  Cute attempt at twisting.

Well, you’re allegedly concerned with context, and you quoted me from the Vigilant game when there was a comparison guilty between Counselor and I, and Counselor was mislynched, so I am trolling saying it wasn’t my fault; and then you cited me saying I don’t take responsibility for the Josh lynch in the same game because I genuinely had nothing to do with it and opposed it.  But, these are “textbook swag scum” moves.

Your case is asinine.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Not everything.  Just when you actually attack.

So pushing a case on you is the appearance of activity?  Cute attempt at twisting.

This isn’t a real case and no one is going to take it seriously because it is critically flawed.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I dont follow games after I die.  But I know I've seen him say it wasnt his fault and blame the lynch when he is scum.

Oh absolutely he has. He’s also done it as town and I think that would be the majority of the times he’s done it. 

Blaming the person for their own lynch would be a bit less frequent but I think you’ll likely find that as both town and scum as well. 

swag can be an *******. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

This isn’t a real case and no one is going to take it seriously because it is critically flawed.

Just now, SwAg said:

It already has, because it is.

You cant make it critically flawed just by saying it over and over.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

You cant make it critically flawed just by saying it over and over.

I’ve demonstrated how it’s critically flawed with specific examples and an extended pattern of doing the same act regardless of alignment.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Well, you’re allegedly concerned with context, and you quoted me from the Vigilant game when there was a comparison guilty between Counselor and I, and Counselor was mislynched, so I am trolling saying it wasn’t my fault; and then you cited me saying I don’t take responsibility for the Josh lynch in the same game because I genuinely had nothing to do with it and opposed it.  But, these are “textbook swag scum” moves.

Your case is asinine.

This is one of those times where I tell you to sit down and go to a corner or the kids table. Your choice. 

What rags is saying makes sense as to how he started looking. With malf bumping a couple of older threads (which also contain the responsibility statement) it just further proves that it’s something you do often. I’m pretty sure I’ve even seen you say it on lynches that you’ve pushed that ended up being right. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Oh absolutely he has. He’s also done it as town and I think that would be the majority of the times he’s done it. 

Blaming the person for their own lynch would be a bit less frequent but I think you’ll likely find that as both town and scum as well. 

swag can be an *******. 

As I said, I'll dig a bit more into it tomorrow and see if what you are saying is right.  

Until then, I'll laugh at Swag's temper tantrum over someone daring to push him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I wouldn’t necessarily say that it’s critically flawed. If you go into the games that rags has been alive (and paying attention) I think you’d find that those are mostly the games that he was around for, thus the scummy feel he gets from it. 

it’s definitely flawed but I couldn’t say critically flawed. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

swag can be an *******. 

These aren’t even the same thing.  Stop trying to make him feel less inadequate.  Go read what I said about Rick.  I’m not blaming him for his lynch, I’m saying I don’t care if he’s lynched because he’s equally dangerous to Town as Vig or SK, or scum, which is what I believe Orton is.  If anything, that is justifying a mislynch, or softening the edges on a bad read in advance.  There is no reasonable construction of those words that results in “you’re shifting the blame onto the person who was lynched [so no one is accountable then].”

Then I said I take no responsibility.  I am not suddenly imputing responsibility to the person who is lynched.  If anything, I’ve pushed responsibility onto you and Malfatron repeatedly (again as a clear joke).  There is literally no way to extricate myself from this lynch, or really most of the lynches I say this after... hence why it’s a joke.

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Vote count 

Orca --2-gopher et

Pickle -12-ksj, mwil, SwAg , Malf, Josh, rack, squire, blue, touch, boyle, Counselor, Forge 

Clov--1-Rags

Blue - - 1-md4l

Squire - - 5-Orca, pulse, Pickle,, matts 

Pickle has been pinned, writeup incoming 

n1 votecount 

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

As I said, I'll dig a bit more into it tomorrow and see if what you are saying is right.  

Until then, I'll laugh at Swag's temper tantrum over someone daring to push him.

It’s more or less the fact that I want to believe you’re competent, and thus you must be scum to present this