Hello ladies 

Hey man, cut that out we have actual mafia to play 

You wanna see my money shot?  

What ewe no!  Whap! 

Bcb has been eliminated he was Val Venis. WWF Aligned

Hey man get the F out of there 

Oh, right.... WWE Aligned 

Anyhow, 

After the brilliant success of wrasslemafia one.  Vinny Mac decided its time to have wrasslemafia two filled with surprises, guest appearances, ghosts and new additions!  Vince is excited to show off his new stars while making sure to include plenty of your all time favorites.  Who will win the battle for Wrasslemafia supremacy?  Find out in the coming weeks, here on Football Future Raw!! 

1 mwon't @MWil23@ the Iron Shiek - camel clutch - Foreigners aligned 

2. Accepting his early age balding @Dome@. Yokozuna - banzai - - Foreigners aligned 

3 Free Willy @The OrcaOrca  Hulk Hogan - The Hulkster.  One more match algned

4. Butters @daboyle250@ Cm Punk - the best in the world - one more match aligned 

5. The apprentice @squire12@ Roman Reigns - - the big dog - WWE Aligned 

6. Shrink @Counselor@. The big show - the world's largest athlete - WWE Aligned 

7. The fruit that we've think is a veggie @Pickle Rick randy Orton- evolutionary legend killing viper - WWE Aligned 

8.!awyer up and Rum @Ragnarok@ aj styles - the phenomenal one - WWE Aligned

9. Matts 2.0.@TedLavie@ Daniel Bryan - the yes man - WWE Aligned 

10 tyga steelers @rackcs

11 he hate me @JoshstraDaymus@ Bret Hart - the hitman - Foreigners aligned 

12. Gender fluid @SwAg

13. Average cowboy @ET80@. Steve Austin - stone Cold, one more match aligned 

14. Erect a set @Forge@. Rusev _the Bulgarian Brute - WWE Aligned 

15 a plural first name @Matts4313Mahal - The Modern Day Majaraha WWE Aligned. Green 

16. Badger lover @gopherwrestler@ Seth Rollins - the architect wwe aligned green 

17 don't poke him!  @theuntouchable@ Bill Goldberg - who's next - WWE Aligned 

18 with as much personality as Megatron @Malfatron

19. Counselor 2.0 @Deadpulse@ Cesaro - Swiss superman - WWE Aligned 

20. Seminole boner @MD4L@ Miz - the A lister WWE Aligned 

21. You guys are in for a treat @Blue@. John Cena, the Face of the WWE, wwe aligned 

22. Monkball2ky   Sheamus - - the Celtic Warrior - WWE Aligned 

Rules Read These

You may character claim at any time. However you may not role claim until day 3. Exceptions shall be made starting day two. If you are to receive an exception you will be notified prior to day 2 beginning. This is a new rule so I will allow possible slip ups. Flagrant breaking of this rule will result in a modkill

--Unless it says otherwise in your Role PM, you may NOT talk about the game outside of the Game Thread.

--Voting during the Day Phase will end once we get to a majority decision.

--In order to vote for someone to get lynched during the day, you must bold their name

--The night phase will last exactly 8 hours unless BCB receives every PM. That means if you have a Night Ability, you have 8 hours to send in your PMs unless otherwise noted. Should you not want to use your night ability, send a pm saying so.. Bcb is a terrible mod so he will not disrupt his sleeping to do a writeup at 3 AM. Deal with it. 

--If you miss a night PM, and are the last person to send in a pm the following night, you will lose your power for that night phase as we will end the phase there!

--No editing or deleting your posts with votes in it in the game thread. Double, triple, quadruple, quintuple, etc. posting is fine. 

--I reserve the right to mod kill and forcefully end a lynch. I also reserve the right to put a 24 hour limit on any phase if nothing is happening

--NO DEAD POSTING! Once you're dead, you're out of the Game Thread. Simple. You will be allowed one good game, **** you guys, etc post. I also don’t mind idle chat during night phases or a joke post. However must you post when you're dead please keep it non game related 

--NO POSTING SCREENSHOTS OR DIRECTLY QUOTING FROM ROLE PMs. No posting fake role PMs either. Failure to do so will result in being Mod killed. You may type out night action pm’s if it so suits you

--Do not post information regarding your PM from the Night prior to the Write-up being posted 

--If your PM says not to say something, don’t. There will be no second chances and you will be modkilled. 

---If there is conflicting ability uses on one another. The first pm's ability will win out, dont like it, send in your pm's faster

--Most importantly…HAVE FUN!

Game start 

Day 1- ;Pickle gets rko'd

Night one - what a big show,C ounselor takes one for the team

Day two Matts is always DyInDian

Night two -;gophers plans fall apart 

Day three. Ding dong, Malf survives 

Night three-We can no longer see Blue 

Day four ;Malf survives again. Forge is crushed

Night four Rags finds dead is the only club that matters

Day five. Let me tell you something brother, orcas been eliminated

Night five - ET is stunned, touch spears his way out of the competition

Day six - Dome says is banzaiis

Night six - mwil gives out a Shiek or terror

Day seven - no no no.;Matts eliminated!

Night 7-md4l cameo is over, rags 2.0 hears white noise 

Day 8- Josh was the best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be

Night 8 Squire gets neutered 

Day and night 9. Butters can't slip out of the vise. Counselor gets swung out of the game

Edited by bcb1213

🚨🚨🚨GIMME A ****IN MIC🚨🚨🚨

YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. BUT YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOU LOOK AT SLAPPY MC AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER WRESTLER YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING! BUT I'M A GENETIC FREAK AND I'M NOT NORMAL! SO YOU GOT A 25% AT BEST AT BEAT ME! AND THEN YOU ADD WOLFY STORK TO THE MIX, YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE THE 3 WAY AT WRASSLEMAFIA YOU GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT I, I GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING CAUSE WOLFY STORK KNOWS HE CAN'T BEAT ME AND HE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO SLIPPY MIKE YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS MY 25% CHANCE AND YOU GOT 8 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT WRASSLEMAFIA. BUT THEN YOU TAKE MY 75% CHANCE OF WINNING IF WE WAS TO GO 1 ON 1 AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 %. I GOT A 141 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT WRASSLEMAFIA! SEE THAT MAP? THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT WRASSLEMAFIA!

Edited by daboyle250
  • Like 2