Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'm trying to remember if swag was scum or town the last time he argued in circles with someone to the point where I just stopped reading it. I think it was with touch in some previous game.

There was a few times this has happened and I believe a few other times that it’s happened with other people (like et, pickle/orca, MWil). I can tell you for sure that it’s happened both as town and scum with me. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

There was a few times this has happened and I believe a few other times that it’s happened with other people (like et, pickle/orca, MWil). I can tell you for sure that it’s happened both as town and scum with me. 

Fair enough. This just reminded me a lot of meme mafia. I was having horrible ptsd flashbacks catching up.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Fair enough. This just reminded me a lot of meme mafia. I was having horrible ptsd flashbacks catching up.

I could see how it would have a similar vibe but there is a difference with how he’s going at it. In meme mafia, his arguments were more about trying to get me riled up. These ones, I think he’s just incapable of believing that his read is being affected by a bias. 

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I will answer for him because you’re being a tool about it. 

He mentioned that last night he was just pulling for examples of the “I don’t take responsibility” and the “victim blaming” (victim used rather loosely here). He also said that he still needs to look at the surrounding context to help determine other factors as well. He pulled examples from times that you were town and times that you were scum last night and also mentioned this. 

You’re not acknowledging it because of your bias towards him in general. He’s absolutely right that you tend to think he’s scum more often than not. 

personally, I think you’re both town and would be major assets going forward so long as you two could come to grips and move on from this. 

Are you ******* kidding me, I’ve seriously accused him of being scum like 3x in the past eight months.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Are you ******* kidding me, I’ve seriously accused him of being scum like 3x in the past eight months.

I will admit that I don’t know the exact amount of times but my perception is that you’ve accused him of being scum in a majority of the games I’ve seen you both be in. 

Just now, SwAg said:

This is what I mean.  I’m not arguing in circles.  You’re all just going to refuse to hold Ragnarok accountable.

Nobody is refusing to hold him accountable. I’ve directly pointed out why his read is off base and have even mentioned this. 

you’re just getting riled up because his argument doesn’t make complete sense and you think it’s scum because of that. 

the only one refusing to hold someone accountable is yourself. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Congratulations, you’ve bought Ragnarok’s propaganda that I always fixate upon him.

But I didn’t come to that conclusion because of rags at all. Unless you want to argue it’s because of how often I’ve seen him talk about how often you think he’s scum. Which, subsequently furthers my point that you often think he’s scum. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Nobody is refusing to hold him accountable. I’ve directly pointed out why his read is off base and have even mentioned this. 

you’re just getting riled up because his argument doesn’t make complete sense and you think it’s scum because of that. 

the only one refusing to hold someone accountable is yourself. 

HIS ARGUMENT MAKES NO SENSE