"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Well, I have my doubts considering the source. 

I was more or less speaking about the first half of that, which you casually discarded and then went straight to the second half. The assumptions and narratives that you're creating based upon omission is intriguing me. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I was more or less speaking about the first half of that, which you casually discarded and then went straight to the second half. The assumptions and narratives that you're creating based upon omission is intriguing me. 

Well, you essentially stated the same thing that I had already pointed out. What more would you like? 

somehow I’m creating assumptions and narratives by saying the same thing you did? 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Well, you essentially stated the same thing that I had already pointed out. What more would you like? 

You SAID someone ENDED DAY. That's markedly different than what I said.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

somehow I’m creating assumptions and narratives by saying the same thing you did? 

But you didn't.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You SAID someone ENDED DAY. That's markedly different than what I said.

But you didn't.

8 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m saying it’s not possible for a role to make a person only need the majority in order to be lynched? 

the second part is just stating that there was nothing in his death reveal about being hated. 

So they can’t pick a person to be that way? Why wouldn’t that be stated with his role in some fashion after death? 

The votes were locked as soon as bcb voted and there was nothing in swags reveal about being hated. Someone wanted Swag gone and ended day. 

Oof 

so I literally discussed how it could either be someone ended the day or chose Swag as needing less than the norm yet somehow I didn’t discuss it as such? 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Touch is scum with BCB. That's a shame. Based off of Orca's ridiculous posts I'd say he's with them as well.

Lol so now the theory is that me and bcb are scum, hammered Swag and then both of us moved to counselor and now we have orca out there calling us both out? 

Edited by theuntouchable

Just now, MWil23 said:

THIS definitive statement is a conclusion and thus ended your discussion on the other point. Don't spin this.

You are the one spinning things here. I discussed both options, I just felt like someone ended night over the other option. 

you are the one saying I didn’t discuss that, when in fact, I did. 

Touch: I think someone ended night but it’s also possible that they chose Swag as needing less than the majority 

mwil: I think someone chose Swag as needing less than the majority 

mwil: touch completely skipped over what I said about Swag

touch: I literally pointed out the same thing 

mwil: uh uh you said someone ended day quit spinning things!!