DT Collins to Raiders also

textaz03

17 minutes ago, Northland said:

We are all justified in now asking just WTF is this team's plan?  A suspect defense has been pillaged losing Jones, Quinn, and Collins.  However we do have Trysten Hill so not all is lost.  SMH.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Northland said:

We are all justified in now asking just WTF is this team's plan?  A suspect defense has been pillaged losing Jones, Quinn, and Collins.  However we do have Trysten Hill so not all is lost.  SMH.

Bring me Andrew Billings, Snacks, and/or Vernon Butler I feel a little better about iDL and the DL in general. Shouldn't break the bank on any either. Still some solid defensive players out there.

The key now, is keeping the comp. picks intact. 

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

Bring me Andrew Billings, Snacks, and/or Vernon Butler I feel a little better about iDL and the DL in general. Shouldn't break the bank on any either. Still some solid defensive players out there.

The key now, is keeping the comp. picks intact. 

True but Dallas has to make a move.  Unless of course players are lining up to take discounts to play here.  You don't want to be reckless but what's the old saying about those who hesitate?

3 minutes ago, Northland said:

True but Dallas has to make a move.  Unless of course players are lining up to take discounts to play here.  You don't want to be reckless but what's the old saying about those who hesitate?

They have backed themselves into a corner no doubt. The depth chart defensively isn't even two deep at numerous spots.

17 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

They have backed themselves into a corner no doubt. The depth chart defensively isn't even two deep at numerous spots.

If there are guys out there who you think can help the team go out and get them. Don't wait.  We do like bargain shopping.

1 hour ago, Northland said:

It's been largely suspected Collins would re-join Rod in LV...is this shocking development for you?

6 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

It's been largely suspected Collins would re-join Rod in LV...is this shocking development for you?

I think when you lose 3 quality starters from an already suspect defense we are justified in asking what is going on and what is the teams plan?  Are you happy with the current state of the defense?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Northland said:

I think when you lose 3 quality starters from an already suspect defense we are justified in asking what is going on and what is the teams plan?  Are you happy with the current state of the defense?

Make that 4 Defensive starters now with Heath

Edited by textaz03

32 minutes ago, D82 said:

What the hell is the plan? Free up cap space just to bring in bottom of the barrel guys and expect day 2 or 3 rookies to contribute?

I'm with you but I'm sure there's a plan.  (SARCASM). We have a right to be nervous because we've seen this before:  bargain basement shop, pick up other teams crap and expect all pro production.  It doesn't work.  Like I said to WH if there are players out there you like for the DL be they Billings, Snacks, or Butler go get them.  Don't wait.