LyLo Mafia Tournament

rackcs

Alright @Lefty, you have taken over for @The Orca. Basically these are three person mafia games where one person is scum and two are town. There are no clues in the writeups and scum is given the town PM. Your job is to find the scum if you're town or trick town into lynching themselves if you're the scum. These are 48 hour games but they usually don't take anything near that long. It is a double elimination tournament so once you have two losses you're out. You have one loss already from Orca. Any questions before we start?

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 1

The top of the line spaceship soared effortlessly through space. The sun shone brightly as these brave adventurers left to go further than any man before them. This elite group of astronauts were leaving to go to Mars on behalf of the United States to colonize it. They had only just begun their journey, having left Earth only a little more than 24 hours ago. The three heads of the expedition, @Malfatron, @Lefty, and @daboyle250 were at the helm, making sure everything was running as smoothly as possible. The USS Washington was on course for history.

"How are the thrusters looking?"

"Is our oxygen supply stable?"

"What's for dinner?"

The three were beginning to finish their check ups when a message flashed across the screen. URGENT, it read. A crew member opened the video file.

"Attention Captains of the USS Washington, we have an urgent message! There is a traitor in your midst, a spy. Watch out for..."

The video suddenly cut off as did the power.

"Sirs! Only 48 hours to get the power back on before the oxygen backup system runs out!"

@Malfatron, @Lefty@daboyle250you have 48 hours from the time of this post to make your decisions. You have until 1:45 PM EST on Friday, April 17th. All votes timestamped before 1:46 PM EST will count. All votes timestamped 1:46 PM EST or later will not count. No Lynch is not an option.

Just now, daboyle250 said:

At the end of the day, it's probably gonna down to a coin flip. I would like to know your thoughts though

i have to either town read or scum read either of you

i want lefty to come in so i get a read of him

scum got the town pm, so that part doesnt give us any info.

but you claimed your pm right away in our last matchup when you were town too, so thats consistent so far