LyLo Mafia Tournament

rackcs

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@Lefty  You will gain a lot of game credibility by just voting @Malfatron right away.  

thats complete nonsense.

lets figure this thing out.

the biggest clues are in the OP once rack posted up the minigame and tags you @Lefty so read closely. I will try to pick your brain

Edited by Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

thats complete nonsense.

lets figure this thing out.

the biggest clues are in the OP once rack posted up the minigame and tags you @Lefty so read closely. I will try to pick your brain

he will probe you with questions and prick more that your brain if you are not careful and on full alert.   Next thing you know, you will be in some crazy position and wondering what is happening to you.    Just ask @Matts4313 he knows 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

he will probe you with questions and prick more that your brain if you are not careful and on full alert.   Next thing you know, you will be in some crazy position and wondering what is happening to you.    Just ask @Matts4313 he knows 

@Malfatron only has one move. He kills you with kindness and then tricks you with his mind games. Beware at all cost. He isnt to be trusted. I have no interest in this game, I am simply here to warn people of the dangers of Malf. His dumb scheme is highly, highly effective. He is like a pretty girl with some sort of hidden STD.  You know you shouldnt trust him, but he is cute and you cant help it. Dont trust him. Ever. 

You wont give @Lefty HIV on my watch, malfypoopoo.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lefty said:

FTR I am susceptible to flattery

and failing that outright bribery has been known to work too

Just remember no matter what, Malf thinks Dez dropped it. 

Also, have we had a conversation on Reddit? I cant place your username.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Matts4313, who do you think is scum, Lefty or Malf.

I mean, it's gotta be Left though, right.

Im not in this game so I have no clue.

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Just remember no matter what, Malf thinks Dez dropped it. 

Also, have we had a conversation on Reddit? I cant place your username.

Im not in this game so I have no clue.

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Or was it Cowboyzone? Or blogging the boys? I swear ive have talked you somewhere @Lefty

It’s possible but if so it wasn’t under this handle. I have accounts on both but under different usernames. Reddit is my old Xbox Live name and I don’t even go on CowboysZone anymore