Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

Just now, rackcs said:

I never said I didn't? Again I have no idea why you continue to twist things in these interactions. 

What you said makes no sense.  Bringing it up accomplished what I said, and you tried to say me blaming you for it somehow matters in that scenario.  If anyone is twisting, it is you, being purposefully disingenuous.

Just now, SwAg said:

What you said makes no sense.  Bringing it up accomplished what I said, and you tried to say me blaming you for it somehow matters in that scenario.  If anyone is twisting, it is you, being purposefully disingenuous.

I brought the scenario up to point out your hypocrisy in blaming squire for not doing the most town-friendly thing in the scenario he was in vs you purposefully tanking town in lylo. I did not try to make it about me or me being town in any way. That was never my intention and again, nothing about anything I'm saying is disingenuous and it's pretty bull**** that you're saying I am being. Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I'm bull****ting. 

Just now, rackcs said:

I brought the scenario up to point out your hypocrisy in blaming squire for not doing the most town-friendly thing in the scenario he was in vs you purposefully tanking town in lylo. I did not try to make it about me or me being town in any way. That was never my intention and again, nothing about anything I'm saying is disingenuous and it's pretty bull**** that you're saying I am being. Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I'm bull****ting. 

That’s my point.  You brought up an instance in which you’re the secondary focus of it, which makes the connection between you and Town that much more fine.  It’s psychological association through the subconscious that works on dumb people.

You’re being disingenuous.

Just now, SwAg said:

That’s my point.  You brought up an instance in which you’re the secondary focus of it, which makes the connection between you and Town that much more fine.  It’s psychological association through the subconscious that works on dumb people.

You’re being disingenuous.

That's not at all what I was doing, go **** yourself. I was literally just calling you a hypocrite because you're full of ****. Apparently everything I've said this whole game is just me secretly trying to say something else that I don't even mean. Why even play if everything I say is just going to be described as disingenuous? I'm out.