Confused After Free Agency Mock-No Trades

Just Want A Title

I am still trying to figure out some of the moves the Lions made if free agency.  As things stand we have two picks in the third and fifth rounds.  I suspect Bob Quin will try to make a trade to add additional picks but its tough to say what happens.  Miami has a ton of draft picks early but they may not want to give up a second rounder to move up.  Other teams such as Baltimore who have a lot of draft capital are too far back to consider a trade.  All of that being said, here is my updated mock:

Rd 1-Derrick Brown  DT:  He missed zero tackles, had 11.5 TFL, 4 sacks while dealing with constant double teams.  He and Trey Flowers will wreck offensive game plans.  A trade back that would give us Javon Kinlaw who might be even more disruptive would be awesome but I can't see a path to make that happen right now.

Rd 2--Bryce Hall  CB:  Desmond Trufant is signed to a two year deal so he is not a long-term solution.   He is very athletic and is pushed lower due to a broken ankle early last season.

Rd 3--John Simpson G;:  6'4" 323 lbs, 11 inch hands, 34 inch arm length and started 29 games for Clemson.  He also put up 34 reps in the Bench Press.  We have Joe Dahl and Kenny Wiggins as our starting guards.  Enough said.

Rd 3--Khalid Kareem DE:  6'4", 268" with 34 inch arms and hands just under 11 inches.  He and Austin Bryant could form a solid rotation.

Rd 4--James Proche WR:  He is a productive  WR who could  be able to play in the slot and outside.  He will need time to develop but should contribute on special teams early.

Rd 5--Braden Mann P--He is the best punter in the draft and we are letting Sam Martin test free agency.  He is talented enough to go this early.

Rd 5---Logan Wilson LB--A very productive LB who will be a solid special team player and back-up from day 1.  

Thoughts?

9 hours ago, Millenhater said:

I would be so pissed if it went down like this.  I’m so worried we will take Brown at 3.

Based on another topic “Wrote a few thousand words on “Quinn’s plan”. It’s not out of the realm of possibility. As it has been shown in their defense they value pressure more on the inside rather than the outside.