FFMD ll 20’- San Francisco 49ers Front Office

Scoundrel

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

What are you thinking, senor GM (with regards to pick)

Really depends on how the board will fall. I'd really love any of the top three OT. If they are all gone i would probably be open to trading down. 

Jeff Okudah gone to the Lions. Dolphins got skipped but i feel they can really be a wildcard with what they will do.

Edited by Justone2

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Really depends on how the board will fall. I'd really love any of the top three OT. If they are all gone i would probably be open to trading down. 

You'll definitely want to have back up plans for your back up plans. Other teams will absolutely be checking this thread to see what we are thinking. There used to be a time when we had secret codes and big boards for FFMD lol. 

There's a good chance that anyone looking for a receiver will try and jump us, especially if the tackles are off the board. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

You'll definitely want to have back up plans for your back up plans. Other teams will absolutely be checking this thread to see what we are thinking. There used to be a time when we had secret codes and big boards for FFMD lol. 

There's a good chance that anyone looking for a receiver will try and jump us, especially if the tackles are off the board. 

Honestly i personally am not set on any of the top three receivers because of the depth of this receiver class. But yeah i haven't brought up the draft much so far because of this reason because i know people look around. One of the best things is people jump us is that it drops better talent so if they want to do that fine by me.

Justin Herbert to the Dolphins so now the Giants who will probably take the first OT.

Edited by Justone2

36 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Honestly i personally am not set on any of the top three receivers because of the depth of this receiver class. But yeah i haven't brought up the draft much so far because of this reason because i know people look around. One of the best things is people jump us is that it drops better talent so if they want to do that fine by me.

It would be a big win if we can trade down from 13 to the early 20's and secure a second round pick. 

Coming out of this draft with a wide receiver, interior lineman and interior defensive lineman would be big wins. Maybe a corner, which is has a really nice class in the back end of the first round until the third round. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

It would be a big win if we can trade down from 13 to the early 20's and secure a second round pick. 

Coming out of this draft with a wide receiver, interior lineman and interior defensive lineman would be big wins. Maybe a corner, which is has a really nice class in the back end of the first round until the third round. 

Yeah i would love to trade down from either 13 or 31 and maybe even both if possible. So far only interest in 13 has been to trade out of the first which for me is a no go.

2 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Yeah i would love to trade down from either 13 or 31 and maybe even both if possible. So far only interest in 13 has been to trade out of the first which for me is a no go.

Yeah, that's not going to fly. 

2 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Not very suprising but the Giants go with Andrew Thomas. Cardinals up next.

I'm a little surprised that they didn't go with Wirfs as he's been the consensus pick on the draft forum recently. That being said, I feel like Dave G isn't going to go offensive line at all. I'm really curious to see what they do IRL. 

Cards absolutely have to go offensive line. 

16 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Browns moving up with the Cards probably to pick up Jedrick Wills. 

Also got an inquiry about Eman asked him to make me a offer.

They aren't going to offer enough to make it worth our while, to be honest. He likely doesn't have the sample size for them to give up a worthwhile pick (day 2), and I wouldn't move off him for some random 4th / 5th rounder. 

Just now, Forge said:

They aren't going to offer enough to make it worth our while, to be honest. He likely doesn't have the sample size for them to give up a worthwhile pick (day 2), and I wouldn't move off him for some random 4th / 5th rounder. 

Yeah they offered low but answered it needed to be a day 2 pick. The guy has a big chance to be the starter and else with Spoon you have to have that top back-up because he always seems to pick up a injury and then his play tanks.