Tyler Ervin back on 1 year deal

MrBoom

4 minutes ago, cannondale said:

That's not it and you know it. If I said something that's incorrect in your opinion, feel free to let me know

Is Russell Wilson a Prototype? He gets designed run calls

Is Drew Brees a Prototype? He's short as hell

Is Ben Roethlisberger a Prototype? He got fat as hell.

Edited by AlexGreen#20

5 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Russell Wilson has 5/8 seasons with more than 90 rushes. What the hell are you making the distinction based on?

Wilson still looks to pass first. If this is about his Super Bowl win, I'll gladly stand corrected. 53-1. Feel better ? How many sub 6' QB's have failed in the NFL ? Actually not even a fair question since most arent even given consideration. What's your point ? I fail to see how this makes my post any less true

Edited by cannondale

2 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Wilson still looks to pass first. If this is about his Super Bowl win, I'll gladly stand corrected. 53-1. Feel better ? How many sub 6' QB's have failed in the NFL ? Actually not even a fair question since most arent even given consideration. What's your point ?

Cam Newton has 3980 passing attempts and 934 rushing attempts. 

Cam Newton does not look to run first.

29 minutes ago, cannondale said:

It's a football take. I understand if you dont get it

All the upper tier prospects can move now. I'm not talking about the league being all spray throwers like Cam or ballerina legged guys like RG3. 

The prototypical QB in 2020 is a way better athlete than it used to be. You can name bust running QBs but there's plenty of statues that sucked too, way more. Not taking dudes with legs going forward is a mistake overall imo.

Burrow, Tua, Lawrence, dudes all move. ******* Eason probably would have been the number one QB if this is like 1993 or some ****.

NFL has been slow to evolve but pretending it's the same is a joke

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

Well if you can't answer my simple questions, I'll just stand pat.

That Cam Newton's career wasn't a failure in any way.

That @Norm is deadass accurate in his statement that old dudes love to paint Cam Newton's career as a failure for reasons we're not allowed to talk about on this site, and that they do so by using a bunch of the language you're using in this discussion, "Prototype", "Looking to Run First", even "Body Not Holding Up" thought that one does have some merit to it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Norm said:

All the upper tier prospects can move now. I'm not talking about the league being all spray throwers like Cam or ballerina legged guys like RG3. 

The prototypical QB in 2020 is a way better athlete than it used to be. You can name bust running QBs but there's plenty of statues that sucked too, way more. Not taking dudes with legs going forward is a mistake overall imo.

Burrow, Tua, Lawrence, dudes all move. ******* Eason probably would have been the number one QB if this is like 1993 or some ****.

NFL has been slow to evolve but pretending it's the same is a joke

You can insert any position group into your statement. 

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

That Cam Newton's career wasn't a failure in any way.

That @Norm is deadass accurate in his statement that old dudes love to paint Cam Newton's career as a failure for reasons we're not allowed to talk about on this site, and that they do so by using a bunch of the language you're using in this discussion, "Prototype", "Looking to Run First", even "Body Not Holding Up" thought that one does have some merit to it. 

Where did I say Newton was a failure ? I alluded to him taking a beating. I can link 50 articles that say the same thing

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Yeah, but QB is the only position where people are out here acting like it's a bad thing. 

I simply stated that I take the 6'-4" pocket passer any day of the week over the 6'-0" scrambling QB. Not sure why it's so offensive