Which teams will be the biggest risers and fallers in 2020?

notthatbluestuff

reasonably expect my steelers to be big risers in that at least three more wins and a super bowl title probably constitutes a fair rise

the bills as well, i know they got to the playoffs last year but i think this year they win the division and make some playoff noise which is significant

10 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Yeah, why not? Take off those donkey glasses and you would see why.

You lose your QB, only won FIVE games last year and are going to TRIPLE their win total, what's does the Electric Koolaid  make you believe that'll happen, Duck ??

8 minutes ago, Cutler06 said:

You lose your QB, only won FIVE games last year and are going to TRIPLE their win total, what's does the Electric Koolaid  make you believe that'll happen, Duck ??

I mean we saw just last year a team from Cali go +9 wins from the previous year. We see big jumps in wins more frequently than people think. Maybe not +9 but a good amount. 

Edited by Bearerofnews

2 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

I mean we saw just last year a team from Cali go +9 wins from the previous year. We see big jumps in wins more frequently than people think. Maybe not +9 but a good amount. 

Let's be aware of the full circumstances here, the previous year, SF's starting QB missed the entire season , returning to health while adding a high draft pick (DROY btw) are good explanations on why that happened. Had Garappalo not missed that season, would there have been +9 games to increase ??? Doubtful and those SF circumstance aren't that similar to those of the Chargers. And while I do agree Tyrod could be a better QB for the Chargers than Rivers, there is no evidence that he will have THAT kind of impact the Duck projects   

And realistically, while I'm not saying it's impossible, just asking OD to explain why he thinks the LAC will add NINE more victories in a tough division and tough conference rather than just disputing that it was question because of a division rivalry.....

18 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

Risers: Cardinals (+5), Dolphins (+4), Tampa (+4), Atlanta (+7), Chargers (+9)

Fallers: Chiefs (-3), NE (-3), Balt (-5), GB (-3)

Phew, pretty much cements it that the Chiefs win back to back titles. 

Not your actual prediction, just that you made a prediction at all.

Also give the Dolphins a break they don’t need your bad juju two years in a row.

• Like 1