Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Right but you could be lying again as to your exact role, hence the per se. Likelihood their is minimal at best but it's hard to say it's a confirmed notion. Savvy?

let's just say that there is at least 4 people that know 100% that it wasn't matt

Here the TLDR version:

Yesterday I had a plan to draw the mafia hit since it wouldnt stick. I had to make sure it wasnt the doomfist though. So I played it up that I could avoid the doomfist while also laying the foundation to clear Rags in case he investigated mafia and I was dead.

At night, it was written that ET80 was killed, so I was super confused. I didnt understand why they did not hit me and it bounce back and kill one of them. Until James brought up the redirect comment. Then I realized I did draw the hit, but it deflected to an other instead of a mafia member. 

So basically I just had the GOAT D1. But we didnt get any mafia out of it, so I guess not that good. Tonight Rags and myself will both be killed (they have a hit + Doomfist). 

Clear enough?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Here the TLDR version:

Yesterday I had a plan to draw the mafia hit since it wouldnt stick. I had to make sure it wasnt the doomfist though. So I played it up that I could avoid the doomfist while also laying the foundation to clear Rags in case he investigated mafia and I was dead.

At night, it was written that ET80 was killed, so I was super confused. I didnt understand why they did not hit me and it bounce back and kill one of them. Until James brought up the redirect comment. Then I realized I did draw the hit, but it deflected to an other instead of a mafia member. 

So basically I just had the GOAT D1. But we didnt get any mafia out of it, so I guess not that good. Tonight Rags and myself will both be killed (they have a hit + Doomfist). 

Clear enough?

Not even top 10 D1 tbh

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

t219721_fry_i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

matts and rag know matts didn't speed up night one. sanchez said earlier that he could clear lucio (who did speed up night one). So the 4 of them (matts/rag/sanchez/lucio) know that matts didn't do it.

17 hours ago, MathMan said:

bucs -4 (Woz,  Sanchez, tk3, touch

Ragnarok - 4 (mission, utley, beezee, , Cwood,

mathman -3 ( jfin,  ET80, Lions

touch - 3 (matts,Ragnarok, bucs

Woz - 2(TLO, Mookie,
 dome - 1 (james,
 matts - 1 (RMIB
 Sanchez - 1( ksj
 hockey - 1 (mathman

mission - 1 (dome
 no votes:
 JLash

This was the final VC from last night.

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

matts and rag know matts didn't speed up night one. sanchez said earlier that he could clear lucio (who did speed up night one). So the 4 of them (matts/rag/sanchez/lucio) know that matts didn't do it.

Plus the civ that Rags found. 

But it would be retarded for me to speed round it when a cleared civ was going to be in overtime. so theres that.

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

This was the final VC from last night.

I think the top 4 are all civs. We did a really poor job as town yesterday. On top of that, according to Woz's spreadsheet, we pretty much exclusively voted the active players.

Archived