Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

2 hours ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

This was malf's vote, page 65 (thanks Woz!). Hockey was replaced between this and the sped-up nighttime. Malf did foreshadow starting a late bandwagon, lucio's power didn't allow that.

Malf had been pretty frequently switching his vote before this, but it doesn't seem too crazy that he would've left it on hockey had he not been replaced.

i thought it was weird he had his vote on hockey at the time 

not sure what to think about him trying to get a bandwagon, I think rag had a pretty big lead at the time 

3 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

This was the final VC from last night.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I think the top 4 are all civs. We did a really poor job as town yesterday. On top of that, according to Woz's spreadsheet, we pretty much exclusively voted the active players.

If the top four are all townie, that adds to my theory that I had scum on me.  I assume bucs did too. 

I need to go back and look to see who voted at the very end.  

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

it would help if me and rag cleared the two players we can, no?

only reason I haven't is because it kinda puts them up for a hit.

hmm.. let me think out loud about this. If you two do, assuming its not the same person, that means we would have like 6-7 cleared civs. Utley claims he can clear himself. If thats all true, we would have like 50% of town cleared by day two. It would make the game a lot easier and I highly doubt mafia can kill more than 2 of us tonight.

But from a game mechanic stand point, it will hurt us if the host punishes for mass claiming. I pre-told him my plan, so thats why I didnt get punished for claiming. I feel like that if you and Rags tell us more peoples roles he wont be very happy. 

2 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

I think we have a way for matts and rag to be alive tomorrow. If I'm right then noone else should come out/be cleared. If I'm wrong we lose info.

Im fine with being hit. It means another civ that actually has a power will live. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

hmm.. let me think out loud about this. If you two do, assuming its not the same person, that means we would have like 6-7 cleared civs. Utley claims he can clear himself. If thats all true, we would have like 50% of town cleared by day two. It would make the game a lot easier and I highly doubt mafia can kill more than 2 of us tonight.

But from a game mechanic stand point, it will hurt us if the host punishes for mass claiming. I pre-told him my plan, so thats why I didnt get punished for claiming. I feel like that if you and Rags tell us more peoples roles he wont be very happy. 

I think he doesn't want people claiming their own role but it would kinda make our roles pointless if we couldn't come out with cleared players

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Have you seen any interesting interactions involving your cleared player?

The more I think about it, the more I believe the game will basically end if yall give out that information now. Its anti-town to hold on to it, but its pro-game. A weird situation.

As of now, there are about 4 known/smart targets for their 2 hits.

Archived