Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Also, in regards to the "mass claiming" punishment ordeal, I would think that if you have some form of information that is relevant towards the progression of the game you would be given free will to present said evidence. I can't imagine a game where you're given a power and then told you can't provide the information once it's relevant. I could understand not wanting a mass claim, but if you have information that can shed some light on things I don't see anyway a host could punish you for providing that info.

I guess it boils down to whether Danger believes us dropping certain concepts/words/phrases that point to our roles to bolster our arguments on the sly is claiming or kosher. We're just theorizing since he's brought it up multiple times, and has been coy as to whether we've been punished or not.

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I feel like everybody realized this but me and jfin. I still haven't read most of day 1 so maybe there is something I missed there

i knew what was going on. im 100% in control.

best part about me being wrong about everything is i was super confident & was thinking like man i bet mafia is sitting in [spam] talking about how ridiculously impressive i am lol. i dunno where that irrational confidence stems from. there's no reason i should be confident about anything. nevertheless... i'll do it again in the next game too. because im pretentious and think im better than everyone lol. big character flaw. but too late in the game to change my ways now.  

6 minutes ago, Woz said:

I guess it boils down to whether Danger believes us dropping certain concepts/words/phrases that point to our roles to bolster our arguments on the sly is claiming or kosher. We're just theorizing since he's brought it up multiple times, and has been coy as to whether we've been punished or not.

I would think the premise would be to prevent people from just randomly naming their role for no reason other than to try and clear themselves. Which is understandable.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I know the logic behind talking about tomorrow. But we probably shouldnt. We are narrowing the mafias list of people they might hit.

Though if they dont hit a cleared civ, we know that they are stupid. 

Which is another reason the dome is mafia  theory is sound. Why would they go away from taking out one of the cleared to a shot in the dark unless they had knowledge of what that person could do?

1 minute ago, Woz said:

If I hadn't made such a screw up today, I would be having so much fun at Talon's expense right now. But I've been a bad dog, so I'll be quiet.

IMO you didn't really screw up. The only person it helped was me by getting a better understanding of why you asked me about dome but I don't think it's a screw up really.

IMO you didn't really screw up. The only person it helped was me by getting a better understanding of why you asked me about dome but I don't think it's a screw up really.

Not understanding my role fully was grade A stupid. Scrambling at the last minute was panicky and idiotic. The way I went about explaining it was a dog's breakfast.

Sufficed to say, I did not cover myself in much glory.

Just now, Woz said:

Not understanding my role fully was grade A stupid. Scrambling at the last minute was panicky and idiotic. The way I went about explaining it was a dog's breakfast.

Sufficed to say, I did not cover myself in much glory.

But I'm glad you got something out of it. xD:$

Archived