Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

38 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I’m assuming it’s late enough that his qualifies for Danger to be a “must reveal to save yourself” situation.

james already outed me so what’s the point, but I’m Mei. The other half of my “ability” is that I cannot vote the next day if my Ice Wall blocked someone that’s another reason I thought it was a “make your move and it will eventually block that move” deal cause it would be more balanced if I eventually couldn’t vote because if it. I didn’t vote until CWood called me out because I thought I wasn’t supposed to vote that night. I honestly wasn’t sure until after I voted and asked Danger if that was OK, I told him he could cancel my vote even though it would look bad on me. He said my block failed and that’s when I started putting it all together that I had screwed up my move.

I think jfin is civ. I also think Woz is civ and shouldn’t be lynched. I think TLO is the civ that hit Malf and should be lynched for that alone. If TLO is mafia, I have no idea who would hit malf. 

What makes you think jfin didn't hit malf?

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

What makes you think jfin didn't hit malf?

Too obvious the way he was posting. And I don’t think he thought malf was scum either. He could’ve done it for the lulz but I don’t think that’s Jfins style. Don’t know him that well though.

TLO is a dark horse for hitting mathman. He MIGHT be someone who did it for the laughs

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Are you implying tlo is a civ?

I’m guessing. He’s either a civ that doesn’t care or a mafia that’s purposely hiding. Like I said if he isn’t the culprit I think he’s mafia.

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Your story comes off as believable but that would just be a huge coincidence. #1 you targeted the person the mafia hit the next night #2 why would the mafia take a shot in the dark on KSJ? 

No idea on that. Y’all are gonna have to figure that one out.

i know matts said something about a hit that could miss and hit someone else? Maybe it wasn’t matts. It was said though.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

ksj was on a lot of lists. He was a prime lynch candidate. It does seem odd to hit him. It's made more odd by his role. Especially if you factor in him being visited N1 (assuming touch is telling the truth).

Although thinking about it more, it could make sense that they were worried about a protection on one of the clears and just went for it. 

Admittedly, I'm doubting myself but I still feel like it's too big of a coincidence to ignore.

4 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

i knew what was going on. im 100% in control.

best part about me being wrong about everything is i was super confident & was thinking like man i bet mafia is sitting in [spam] talking about how ridiculously impressive i am lol. i dunno where that irrational confidence stems from. there's no reason i should be confident about anything. nevertheless... i'll do it again in the next game too. because im pretentious and think im better than everyone lol. big character flaw. but too late in the game to change my ways now.  

xD

but this confident stuff isn't true

27 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Although thinking about it more, it could make sense that they were worried about a protection on one of the clears and just went for it. 

Admittedly, I'm doubting myself but I still feel like it's too big of a coincidence to ignore.

He's following james' method of taking it like a champ. 

But some of his posts have felt scripted. And he was a helluva lot more helpful last game.

Archived