Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Just now, utley4568 said:

Hi, sorry bout accusing you and stuff. Lets be friends. Sanchez is still mafia tho

Its possible, but he'd be lower on my list.

You and tk3's posts about me just read as uninformed civ. Now you're informed. Congrats.

7 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I won't argue that I haven't contributed much beyond lore, but I don't think its' been useless by any means either. The only bandwagon I jumped on was Beezee, but that simply was to prevent another disaster like N1, and I said as much. 

We've had N1 all wrong, although I'm not sure if there's much to make of it. Matts' ability was: "Deflect, bounces anything targeting him back at the attacker, Not Doomfist." If mafia tried to hit him (so got fooled by his claim), wouldn't a mafia have gotten killed? For whatever reason I think they genuinely targeted EliteTexan.

Mcmurray is clear 100%, we can say as much after learning Dome was the investigator. This should clear sanchez by extension. We know Lucio is in the game--> Sanchez claimed he knew Mcmurray was Lucio---> Nobody else has come out as Lucio. Mafia is not going to have 2 roles that can invest (the only way Sanchez isn't clear is if you suspect he is another mafia with invest power). 

I actually think Mei should CC.... I don't think she will, because she's not in the game and Matts' was right about the cover roles, but confirming that mafia was not given cover roles and Dome just took a shot in the dark (a Mei CC is only way to confirm this) is the only way to keep Bucs as a clear. Otherwise he claimed Ana when he was backed into a corner about to get lynched, got pardoned, and has been assumed clear ever since. Not only that, but he didn't take up his ring leader duties until D2 after he got pardoned and assumed clear. That mafia has had cover roles from the start is a very real possibility.

Not totally caught up yet, but Ana is in the game, so if no one CC'd him when he claimed I'd say he's alright. 

11 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

How do you feel about my theory on Bucs?

It's bad. You're giving me waaayyyy too much credit.

Also, I'm gonna say Danger probably didn't give out cover roles until after everyone started claiming. That's why he was so adamant about NOT claiming in the first place.

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Also, I'm gonna say Danger probably didn't give out cover roles until after everyone started claiming. That's why he was so adamant about NOT claiming in the first place.

This is the exact type of situation that you would thrive with your play style. As far as cover roles, given that everyone has had one power it's a very safe assumption that there would be cover roles.

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Morning all.

I really don't think you can say probably with that.

Also, considering that mission seems to be on a lot of scum lists, it's rather difficult to get actual votes on him.  That makes me feel even more confident about it.

Archived