Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

The whole "remove the silence from my ability" thing would be a really clever way for bucs to make it so we wouldn't know if he used his claimed move...

Ana is in the gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame y'all. You guys are being steered toward bucs for no reason.

7 hours ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

About the stuff with matts? What specifically do you want me to look at from that post? Overall I was really confused by matts soft claims because he was being so vague. At first I thought he was Orisa (when he said he couldn't get hit by doomfist), then thought he was soldier when he said his power was speed and that he knew other players' roles, didn't have him as genji (his actual role) until OT when he explained why he knew rag's role.

Do you have a good sense of who I am (okay, claim to be) at this point?

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

But we have no confirmation of that thus far and it could also be a cover role handed out.

It's not though, I've told you that. Ana is part of the game, she has a role, I know this. And since no one is CC'ing it, I'd say it's a safe bet bucs is legit.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

It's not though, I've told you that. Ana is part of the game, she has a role, I know this. And since no one is CC'ing it, I'd say it's a safe bet bucs is legit.

Nobody would be able to cc if it was a cover role. That's the whole point of a cover role.

Archived