Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

4 minutes ago, LionsFTW said:

Or allow me to unleash my ultimate ability so I can take out multiple people at once and end this game. 

5 minutes ago, LionsFTW said:

I.Cant.Say.

HOST... award me a day hit so I can show these goons what's up. 

Did you dodge a tlo hit?

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:
6 minutes ago, LionsFTW said:

Or allow me to unleash my ultimate ability so I can take out multiple people at once and end this game. 

8 minutes ago, LionsFTW said:

I.Cant.Say.

HOST... award me a day hit so I can show these goons what's up. 

Did you dodge a tlo hit?

Or get roleblocked by him? I just feel like there has to be a way you can explain how you know without fully claiming.

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

Or get roleblocked by him? I just feel like there has to be a way you can explain how you know without fully claiming.

If you keep throwing out ideas, you might be able to find a way for me to do it. As of right now, I haven't been able to think of any.

ACTIVE VOTE                     HISTORICAL VOTES
bucsfan333          MookieMonster(on p198)          mission27(on p195), utley4568(on p189), Tk3(on p181),
                                                    mission27(on p179)
CWood21             mission27(on p184)
james.mcmurry13     MookieMonster(on p189)
jfinley88           mission27(on p198)              utley4568(on p188), theuntouchable(on p187), utley4568(on p186),
                                                    bucsfan333(on p185), utley4568(on p184, rpt), utley4568(on p180)
Jlash               MookieMonster(on 202)
LionsFTW            thelawoffices(p 200, rpt)       thelawoffices(on p198, rpt) thelawoffices(on p196)
MookieMonster       thelawoffices(p 201)
Ragnarok            mission27(on p181)
RandyMossIsBoss     jfinley88(on p183)
theuntouchable      MookieMonster(on p193)          bucsfan333(on p191, rpt), bucsfan333(on p187, rpt), bucsfan333(on p184),
                                                    utley4568(on p182), Tk3(on p180)
Tk3                 RandyMossIsBoss(on p199, rpt)   RandyMossIsBoss(on p179)
utley4568           bucsfan333(on p188)             theuntouchable(on p186, rpt), theuntouchable(on p185),
                                                    11sanchez11(on p185)
Woz                 MookieMonster(on p197)          mission27(on p193), utley4568(on p187)

MookieMonster = 5
mission27 = 3
thelawoffices = 2
bucsfan333 = 1
jfinley88 = 1
RandyMossIsBoss = 1

Essentially what james.mcmurry13 had (Jlash hasn't voted when he last posted). I'm just throwing in a count and where the votes took place in case you care.

1 minute ago, LionsFTW said:

But so far, the answer to all of your questions have been no. 

So no survived hit. Not roleblocked. Unless Reaper's got some crazy move it seems like tlo didn't do anything to you. So either you used your move on him (which isn't especially convincing to me if you're telling me I have to guess what your move is), or you got info via moves on other players/moves other players did to you.

7 minutes ago, Woz said:

Relative to the post you quoted. So, "yes."

Assuming we're not making a move on sanchez any time soon, I feel like giving away even a crappy idea of how he might know wouldn't do anything for us and would just be giving mafia a potential out.

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

So no survived hit. Not roleblocked. Unless Reaper's got some crazy move it seems like tlo didn't do anything to you. So either you used your move on him (which isn't especially convincing to me if you're telling me I have to guess what your move is), or you got info via moves on other players/moves other players did to you.

This is so hard to do. 

No, he did not use a move on me.

No, I did not use a move on him.

Was I given information, however... yes. 

Is there a chance he is not mafia? Yes. But, based on information gathered/given... there is a 10% chance he is town. 

Archived