Transfers & Rumors: Deadline Drama!

LeeEvans

I am personally not a fan of the Shaqiri signing for Liverpool. I feel like he is no where good enough off the ball to be an effective winger in the Klopp system. He can be alright in a central role where it is more okay not to make runs so hopefully that is where Klopp sees him. I am just hoping that for the last few years at Stoke he has been relied on to be the creator and at Liverpool he can adapt his game to fit the team. However, I feel like he won't really find a role here. I know 12m isn't a lot but Bogdan was cheap and I still wish he wasn't signed. 

On 7/10/2018 at 12:18 PM, yankee0724 said:

@ElReyDeLosReyes

This is so sad Alexa play Despacito

It sucks. I wished he would of retired here, but not even our last great Legend Raul retired here.

On 7/7/2018 at 6:29 PM, The LBC said:

Maybe he did.  But I'd have to agree with him and see this as a slightly different situation.  And agree with him in the sense that this summer Kane is untouchable.  Next summer, however, all bets could and (if Tottenham fail to hoist silverware) should be off the table if one of the big boys comes calling (and that might even include United or City - if they opt to move on from Aguero).  You'll see him fetch in the 90-100m transfer fee if/when he goes, but I can see a situation where Madrid gets Hazard this summer, swings and misses on Lewa, and then puts the full court press on Kane next June.

It's Kylian Mbappé or bust for me.

Edited by ElReyDeLosReyes

Just now, BrownieTheElf said:

I read somewhere where Ancelloti offered 40 mil for him. If that’s true, I feel like you got to take it. However, I think the value for a lot of players is just insane now.

I'd take that and run.

Benzema is fast approaching his sell by date, doesn't have the commercial draw of a Ronaldo or even Bale and has some hefty wages.

1 minute ago, UKTexans said:

I'd take that and run.

Benzema is fast approaching his sell by date, doesn't have the commercial draw of a Ronaldo or even Bale and has some hefty wages.

I agree.

Honestly I’m okay with the Isco and Asensio show and pray Bale stays healthy.