Transfers & Rumors: Deadline Drama!

LeeEvans

3 hours ago, UKTexans said:

My mate is a Villa fan and we wind him up no end about Grealish. The talent is there, but for £30m+ I hope he can get some consistency.

He had that last season. He has finally developed into a somewhat mature player. Don't like the Spurs move for him as a player. He is just gonna get stuck on their bench

On 7/7/2018 at 6:29 PM, The LBC said:

Maybe he did.  But I'd have to agree with him and see this as a slightly different situation.  And agree with him in the sense that this summer Kane is untouchable.  Next summer, however, all bets could and (if Tottenham fail to hoist silverware) should be off the table if one of the big boys comes calling (and that might even include United or City - if they opt to move on from Aguero).  You'll see him fetch in the 90-100m transfer fee if/when he goes, but I can see a situation where Madrid gets Hazard this summer, swings and misses on Lewa, and then puts the full court press on Kane next June.

He is going to get way more than 100m. Coutinho went for 120, Dembele went for 100. My bet is if/when Kane transfers in the near future it will be for 150ish. 

They are dreaming if they think that is what they deserve/are entitled to.

Sporting Lisbon say they want 57 million euros (£50m) in compensation for Portugal goalkeeper Rui Patricio following his transfer to Wolves.

The Portuguese club, who say the 30-year-old "broke his contract" when he joined the newly promoted side in June, have officially complained to Fifa.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44821555

This is the reason why none of the other players that unilaterally "terminated their contracts" have signed anywhere yet - all the clubs that are interested in them don't want to end up in a legal battle because of it

12 minutes ago, UKTexans said:

He's got the talent.

Strange signing for Klopp, given that Liverpool play a high press and well Shaqiri couldn't be less interested in pressing anything or anyone.

For £13m its a good business. He will be a squad player, and supplement the front 3.